IGNORED

NFL 08 is here!

itzzzberny
Note: This thread is 6078 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
More complete than the Chargers?

The Chargers aren't complete. They still lack a head coach.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

whats with all this NFC talk? Every team in the NFC is suspect. The Patriots are the most complete team and they cheat enough to win it all ;) I'm more excited about the AFC conference chamionship than the superbowl.

they better win w/ their stacked roster.... or they'll be the nfl version of the yankees...

I think this years SB winner will be from the NFC and everyone will be like.... what happened to the Patriots... Anyone else feel that Boston is taking over in every sport now.... Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics ( gonna be sick next year) New England Patriots Are the Boston Bruins still a reputable NHL team still? ( i haven's followed hockey since maybe a year or 2 after the cancelled season....

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

The Chargers aren't complete. They still lack a head coach.

I will have to agree with that. The head coaching is a little suspect.

In my bag:

Driver: R7 SuperQuad
Woods: RPM LP 3W & 5W
Irons: MX-25 4-SWPutter: Detour

I do think the chargers have a chance everyweek to win. They play the patriots this weekend so I guess we'll see then if the chargers have enough to get it done. I'm by no means a patriot fanboy so please don't tear me a new one if the chargers win this week.. lol

in regards to "who's your team?"
LA needs a team..... how does one of the biggest markets in the world, let alone the US, not have a football team...

In my bag:

• Administrator
in regards to "who's your team?"

Perhaps because every time LA gets one they screw it up.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Love the Boston talk-keep it up-and if anyone one thinks that cheating had anything to do with the three Super Bowl titles please have your head checked-Go Sox, Pats, Celts.....do the B's still play in Boston?

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

thats true... the vatos come out and start stabbing opposing team fans... it might be a safety issue... haha oh how i love LA....

to Bo:
Honestly i hate the Red Sox and Patriots (even though my madden RB superstar is on the Pats, gotta love that O-Line).
as for the Pat's cheat scandal, they've been accused multiple times for a possible radio jamming of opponents radio communications and other issues. possibly just more conspiracy accusations but still. i wouldn't go out and say that the 3 SB victories were tainted but i can't believe a team like the Patriots got caught. And who made sure they got caught? Mangini, who was a coordinator for New England... also Charlie Weis laughed when he was asked about the NE situation, he also said i'm not gonna touch that w/ a 10 foot pole. He didn't sound supprised of the accusations, which makes you think.... Tom Shady and the New England Paid-Cheaters....

but to be honest, if it was cheating, all blame falls soley on Bill Belichick.

my 2 cents.

In my bag:

Note: This thread is 6078 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!