• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Day 605, June 30, 2024 Practiced for an hour after a GEARS lesson. Used the QuadMAX, exaggerated the bejeezus out of some things… Every shot was hit with a rightward path, etc.
    • It may be difficult to tell exactly where your weight is and how it is distributed. Weight and pressure may be felt different. What feels like on the balls of your feet may be more centered than you think. Here are a few topics with some info and resources:   
    • Day 21:  Had an hour long lesson focused on the big body moves and added moving my hips before my arms come down.  
    • Some screenshots The Bad - This position To this position Basically, how my wrists are oriented causes me to throw the club at the ball.  When I get my hands from top of swing down to A6, I get in a better position.  LOADS more shaft lean here! I would say the hands are a good 3-4 inches forward at impact here.  The base is good. Backswing good. Best it has been in a LONG TIME! Hands are getting down better, but how I route the club head was not helping me out.   
    • Yeah, that's too far back IMO, and will generally lead to EE (during the backswing, even).

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...