IGNORED

Strangest par you've ever had?

supercow
Note: This thread is 6066 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

today!!!! short part 4 maybe 410... perfect iron shot off the tee, tugged my approach left. really tough lie and just tried to work to much magic with what I had, tried to flop the ball from a tough lie with a tight pin and just skulled it across the green and into the rough. Perfect lie, chipped out with a little loft out of the rough and snaked through a double break right into the hole. strangest and luckiest par of my short career.

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Yesterday, Par 5.

Hit my drive left along the tree line... found it short but on the dirt and barely had a stance, pulled out a 3 iron to choke down and just try to advance it.... duff the ball out of there leaving about 260 yds in... asked my friend if i could borrow his Taylormade Rescue (I have never hit this club) smashed one but went way right behind some trees.... chipped it through the trees over a hill onto the green and made a 10 footer to save par.

Just your average par i guess.

This helped save my best round ever.... 5 Over - 77.

Whats in MY bag?

R7 Superquad 10.5 Stiff Flex Driver
R7 3 Wood
Rescue Dual #3 RAC OS2 Irons 3-LW Full Set Irons Rossa Daytona Putter

trying to drive a small 312yd par 4 late in the day. The drive went about 110yds into a bush on my right.. i had to get on my knees with a 3i to even reach the ball.. i got a pretty good swing under the circumstances to advance the ball about 60yds in the fairway.. i then took my 9i 142yds out and knock it 3" from the hole for an easy par.

HiBore XL Tour 10.5* Fujikura Speeder 652 Tour Spec X-Flex
HiBore 15* FW Aldila 70-S "Proto By You"
Hibore 2i Aldila 80-S "Proto By you"
MP-67 3-pw *Project X 6.0
MP-R Black Nickel wedges 52*-7 56*-10 60*-5 *Project X 6.0 GM2 Exchange #6 Staff Bag

1st on the fairway
2nd in the water
drop 3
sink the pitch from 50 yards or something
In my bag:
Driver: : D2 8.5°
fairway wood: 906 15°
Hybrid: 585H 19°
Irons: 4-PW 695MBWedges: 52° 56° & 60° CG12Putter: Bettinardi C-Series (Carbon Steel)Ball: Pro V1x

The best one I had was on a short par 3. I pop the ball up to the left side. It lands on the cart path, twice, before bouncing into a tree left of the green. The ball pops out and lands on the green about 10' left of the hole. I lip out the birdie and tap in for par. I guess the golf gods were only going to give me so much.

The other more traditional one was on a 400 yard par 4. I push my drive into the right rough. I pull my 7 Iron short of the green into the left rough. I skull my wedge to the back right on a two tiered green. I roll in a 50+ foot putt for par to a cup on the front left side of the green. Total Military Golf. Right, Left, Right , Left.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Note: This thread is 6066 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!