• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Obviously I'm not you and you have a far more mature swing than mine, but swing length is an issue for me as well if you see my swing thread. What I'm finding is more the difference between arm plane (vertical) and shoulder plane (flat), more the arm runs off (length) uncontrolled. It could be coincidence.
    • Wordle 1,094 4/6 🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • Thanks for the insight. This is not on my radar, and I am not sure it is something I need to worry about right now or if at all. I am a bit more concerned with swing length right now. Maybe tilt affects that, but most likely not to the degree in which I overswing 😉. 
    • speed blades don't have a 3iron that I know of. My 4 is already 20* . I love it as it is super straight. I went to golf Galaxy to try some hybrids and 2 iron my numbers and spin were bouncing all over the place. wasn't hitting good that day. I did hit the 4 ping 430 hybrid 215yds a  couple of times but never got consistency anywhere. It was all me mis hitting that day.The GAPR is something to think about and would like to try one sometime. in the meantime I had a 16* Adams Gold pro hybrid I was using. I took it out, choked up on it to hit it like an iron and hit it 185 into the wind and 230 with wind at my back. I am gonna ride with this awhile and see what I got. Looks promising from 1st outing.
    • My home course is Stoneleigh GC in Round Hill VA.  The course would get murdered, from the back tees its only about 6800 yards, and there's really not room to stretch it out. There would effectively be no par-5s, and several of the par-4s would be reachable.  For contrast, local qualifying in my area is often held at Woodmont CC in Maryland, which played to over 7300 yards this year.  It took 134 (-8) to qualify for the US Open. 

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...