IGNORED

I may quit! Gotta get this off of my chest..

ripsid
Note: This thread is 6046 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I feel your pain pal, I played great golf this season but the fall has not treated me well at all. I had a small fit of the shanks and now I step over the ball and just don't feel comfortable at all. I'm either to close, to far, to much weight on one side, to much weight on my toes, falling away etc etc etc etc...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went out this morning and shot 90, a true low for me. I was ready to drive my jeep off the highway into a rock wall. I played a lot of tournament golf and has just lost a little passion for the game, well not really the game but more on my end. I just can't have fun. Every time I tee it up I need to compete, bury someone, win money, win skins or just plain win. So when things don't work out for me I start to get mentally frustrated, luckily I don't show this very well. I try to stay composed and never slam anything or swear but inside I'm falling off of mt everest waiting to hit the ground. I guess that is the reason why I'm just not enjoying myself anymore. Everyone has their own goals and benchmarks but I'm shooting 81 and am angry at myself, now its 90! What the f***

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

I hate to say it but maybe it's the Red Sox screwing with your head?! LOL

J/k, I'm truely passionate about golf and I know how I can shoot, but I end up just pissing a round away! I went and chipped and putted today at lunch, chipping from different lies etc...I chipped or flopped about 6 balls perfectly that ran into the cup, had a bunch that were pure brilliance .. hit a shot place it perfectly and it breaks and rolls inside the imaginary 3' circle I use. I wanted to play today after that (freakin work though)... It's an aggrivating game Iknow, as we all know! I just try and relax and play each shot on it's own. Relax and enjoy1 SiD
I feel your pain pal, I played great golf this season but the fall has not treated me well at all. I had a small fit of the shanks and now I step over the ball and just don't feel comfortable at all. I'm either to close, to far, to much weight on one side, to much weight on my toes, falling away etc etc etc etc...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITB
What's in SiD's bag

Ogio Stand Bag
Driver
910D3 9.5 set to 8.5
907D2 9.5 VS Proto Stif

f3WoodCleveland XLS 15* Stiff

Irons TaylorMade Tour Preferred 4-9

Wedges Gun'd 48* & Vokey 58

Putter 34" XG #7

Note: This thread is 6046 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!