IGNORED

PEZGolf Truth Squad

PEZGolf
Note: This thread is 3040 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

I disagree, because currently he's not allowed to post anywhere else, so letting this thread end is the same as, basically, banning him.

Most of you have seen but a small, small slice of the whole thing. You haven't seen the countless posts that were not approved, etc.

It's very simple: once he addresses the topic here, he's free to do as any other member. That's all we're asking.

Is that all a tiny bit strict? From where you're sitting, I can totally see why you'd say yes. From where I and the other mods are sitting? It's not.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, iacas said:

It's very simple: once he addresses the topic here, he's free to do as any other member. That's all we're asking.

Is that all a tiny bit strict? From where you're sitting, I can totally see why you'd say yes. From where I and the other mods are sitting? It's not.

I think it's important to maintain the integrity of this site, and I also think he does have a lot of good things to contribute no matter where his handicap ends up.

People should not be allowed to arbitrarily put themselves into the same category as many of the actual scratch and low single digit players we have on this site who contribute a lot of good golf knowledge.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

8 minutes ago, iacas said:

I disagree, because currently he's not allowed to post anywhere else, so letting this thread end is the same as, basically, banning him.

Most of you have seen but a small, small slice of the whole thing. You haven't seen the countless posts that were not approved, etc.

I don't believe it's too strict, I believe it's too lenient. The dude is clearly Cocoa Puffs and he's only posting to elicit reaction.  I'm glad you've ratcheted down the filter.  He obviously won't be able to respond to the challenge so I look forward to his elimination from the site.  It was amusing for a time but no longer.

Edited by Gunther

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

• Administrator

In the past hour I've had to delete multiple nonsense posts that do not address the issue at hand.

It's a colossal waste of my time, so I've given him clear directions and this should resolve itself today. I'm tired of dealing with this.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

47 minutes ago, Gator Hazard said:

I agree, although I think Mitch enjoys the attention, it is hard to tell what the motivation behind it is, which could be anything from seriously just having fun trolling people to a real and desperate need for attention.  

I simply like discussion and debate. When I ran for Mayor of Ilion in 2006, I organized the one and only debate that was held. Afterward I asked some uncommitted seniors who had "won", and they pointed to me! Donald Trump-"eat your heart out"!!

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

• Administrator

@PEZGolf has been banned indefinitely.

• iacas locked this topic
Note: This thread is 3040 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!