IGNORED

Graphics clean-up on course review?

Note: This thread is 2929 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On March 22, I posted a review on the Willbrook Plantation GC in Myrtle Beach.

A day after I posted it, I noticed three problems:

• The JPG image of a hole diagram does not deploy. In other postings I have made, JPG images do just fine.
  • The table on the course statistics "exploded" ... it picked up a lot of vertical spacing from line to line. It's about twice as deep as it needs to be. (This table generated in MS-Word lists rating, slope and yardage for each of the tee boxes. In other reviews, I converted the course tables into a JPG file)
  • Picture of Cross Bunker: somehow, the picture ended up rotated 90° to right of where it should be.

None of these problems have fixed themselves. Could anyone do a graphics clean-up on the posting? If not, could anyone trigger the "edit" so I could go in and fix it?

Here is the link:

https://thesandtrap.com/forums/topic/87709-review-willbrook-plantation-features-clever-holes-amid-history/

Thanks, WUT

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

I cleaned up the table. The rest are things you should get right before you post. I don't even have the hole diagram image. It appears you didn't upload it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Thanks for tweak on table.

FYI, the JPG picture of the Willbrook 11th hole is now displaying properly at top of the review (at top).

A computer science instructor gave me some tips this morning on loading JPGs properly to web sites.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Note: This thread is 2929 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!