IGNORED

Sphera Golf

Note: This thread is 2407 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just want to get the word out on a relatively new golf ball company, that seemingly makes a great product.  Similar to my Cut Golf topic.

Sphera Golf is a new company (debuted in March I believe) that currently offers two different types of golf balls.  The Pro Threes, and the Pro Fours.  The Pro Threes are a 3 piece urethane cover ball that appears to be trying to play the role of ProV1 in their line up.  Their ProV1 X is the Pro Fours, it is a 4 piece urethane cover ball.  I've been playing the Pro Fours off and on this week and for me they seem to perform every bit as well as any other 4 piece urethane cover golf ball.

Prices for the Pro Fours start off at $24.99 a dozen while the Fours go for $30 a dozen.  I hope to update this thread with further impressions as I have more time with the ball, but early returns is that it is good ball for the price.

Driver - Cleveland CG Black 265
Fairway Wood - Adams Tight Lies 16 Degrees
Hybrids - 18 and 20 Degrees Adams Pro
Irons - 4-PW Adams XTD
Wedges - 52 and 56 degree Cleavland CG16

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2407 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!