• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Day 152 - Lower back was a little better, so I did some easy swings focusing on my feet in the downswing. 
    • Wordle 1,084 3/6 ⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨 🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • So, what is the best way to practice alignment? Is it just using alignment sticks at the range? How do you know if your feet, knees,  hips, shoulders are aligned correctly? Maybe video camera?  Also, just curious what the visual perception of alignment is? I swear mine shifts. Like some days I can easily aim very well. Other days, every time I line up I end up aiming like 5-10 degrees to the right. I will hit a good shot, and be like, WTF is that going straight right. I will lay a club down since my toe positions haven't changed. I step back and confirm I hit a good shot, but just aimed right. Basically, I spent last year feeling like I was aiming 20 yards left of every green.  Right now, I am thinking this process for on the course.  1. Find a mark between the ball and the target. Usually something that stands out so I can remember where it is at.  2. Imagine there is a line connecting the two points.  3. Set up with the club and make sure my body is parallel to that line. 4. Re-adjust the grip so the club face is correct. I tend to grip with a more closed face, and I want to make sure I am setting the club correctly, and not twisting it with my wrists or arms. Once my feet are set, I can use those lines as a reference for setting the club face.   
    • Certainly no complaints from me on my end! It's an Aussie.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...