IGNORED

Wanted Ping JAS TESS

MrGator
Note: This thread is 1740 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am interested in acquiring one of these putters that is n  very good, to excellent condition.

In the interest of a possible trade, I do have the following:   PIRETTI  Copper Prototype Limited 23 of 50 Mallet with plumbers neck hosel

Stock Red grip + the new blue grip that matches the blue head cover.

This is new and never used with plastic wrap on the head and the stock red grip.... Thank you

I will send pictures to an email, or to a cell. I will also hand deliver to anyone within 75 miles of 32068

Driver: Wishon 959 OL v2 reg 10.5*
fw wood 949 mc 16.5 4 wood

irons: AP1 5- gap GS 95 regular

multiple wedges

• 1 year later...

I have had some heath issues, so I have not been around. Damn ticker issues. The above Piretti is the exactly like their  Bosa 

I am still looking for the Ping Jas Tess putter. Thank you

Driver: Wishon 959 OL v2 reg 10.5*
fw wood 949 mc 16.5 4 wood

irons: AP1 5- gap GS 95 regular

multiple wedges

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...