IGNORED

Shoe Types

Crafty
Note: This thread is 5907 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What type of shoes do you wear?

• Athletic
    • Performance
    • Saddle
    • Anything
    • They make golf shoes!?

I like Nike shoes. They fit me and are pretty comfortable. I have a pair of Nike Air (white)

Jdarmo

In the bag at this point

Adams RPM 9.5°
Adams Tightlies Strong 3 16°
Adams Tightlies Strong 7 24°Hogan CFT Hybrid 3Hogan CFT irons (5-P)Alien SWCameron Futura 2 35"Top Flight Gamer

I like the look of the saddle shoes. I know kinda traditional. Can't stand the look of the tennis shoes. I am by no streatch a traditionalist when it comes to clubs however CB hybrid and 460 cc driver all the way lol so I guess I am a contradiction. If you wear the tennis shoes do you notice that big a diffrence when walking? I wear saddle and walk all the time, mabe I am missing out huh?

• 2 weeks later...
I just bought a pair of last year's model of the Footjoy Gel FusionII, white on white saddle, from TGW. They were offering them with shipping for about $106. Even though I had never bought anything from them, I pulled the trigger because I thought that price represented a good buy. I received them promptly, I 've worn them and I like them.

I have a two year old pair of Gel Fusion saddles and a four year old pair of Dryjoys. I prefer the Gel Fusions.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

I have worn only FJ shoes... I began wearing Dryjoys in high school and thats the only FJ shoe I wore playing in college.

Since turning professional, I was lucky enough to become a FJ staff member. I will wear Classics and Classic Dry Premiere mostly. IMO the Dryjoy is the best all around shoe they offer.

Currently I have turned to Adidas 360 II and Powerband. The Powerband fit my feet like Adidas running shoes. They could be the most comfortable golf shoes I've worn...

Note: This thread is 5907 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!