IGNORED

Camp Creek GC - Panama City, FL

Note: This thread is 5934 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just found out that I'm gonna get a chance to play Camp Creek Golf Club in Panama City next week. Any one play it yet? How is it?
Bag: SC-75 (cart) x-58 (stand)

Driver: 9.5* R7 SuperQuad

Fairway woods: ERC Fusion 3 wood and 7 woodHybrid: 16* G2Irons: X-20 4-GW 5.0 Project X shaftsWedges: 54* 58* Spin Milled Oil CanPutter(s): #9 Red XBall: PRO V X

I got a chance to play the front nine only because of summer storms. It is a real nice track though. Good place middle of nowhere. Just another suggestion there is a little resturant about 10 min away from there back toward San Destin called Cafe Thirty-A. I would recomend to anyone. Make sure to call and get a reservation though.

Home course: www.tupelocountryclub.org

I've played Camp Creek several times. You'll really enjoy it. Very nice course and very private. You'll be able to enjoy a quick round under great conditions.

Ask your host about playing The Sharks Tooth as well. It's a new Norman course close by.
I haven't played it yet but I've heard great things.

Very fun track. It was formerly "semi private", but has now gone fully facist. You will enjoy your round, esp if its not too windy. Great practice facility. Watch the waste bunkers - esp on #1.

Have fun...

Titleist Hybrid Stand Bag White & Lime Green
- TM Tour Burner 9.5 Degree, Aldila Proto by You
- TM R5 Ti 3 Wood
- TM Burner Hybrid #3,#4,#5
- Titleist AP2 6-PW, Project X 5.5 Shafts- Titleist Vokey 50 degree Black Nickel- Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Satin 54 and 58 Degree- Titleist Scotty...

Note: This thread is 5934 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!