IGNORED

Used Mizuno MP-30s at Golfsmith...

Orange
Note: This thread is 5007 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So as usual, I was in the vicinity of a Golfsmith and I had to stop by and look around. I like looking at their pre-owned section because I'm a college student and cheap golf equipment is never a bad thing.

Soooo I noticed that they put up a table for $99 "incomplete" iron sets. I saw MP-30 irons (3-9, missing the PW)... is it just me or is this a steal? I could be wrong though, I don't know much about Mizuno clubs. I peeled back the price sticker to see what their original price was for the set and it said something like $117 I think... They clubs are in pretty decent shape, a few of them have some noticeable dings, but nothing bad on the actual club faces.

Can someone help me out here? Are these clubs an absolute steal for that price?

Driver Cleveland HiBORE XLS 9.5°

Hybrid 3I Adams A7

Irons 3-PW Wilson Air Power

Wedges Cleveland CG10 52° Chrome, Cleveland Reg. 588 56° Chrome, Cleveland Reg. 588 60° Gunmetal

Putter Cleveland Classic #3

Best Score 80 (+8) - July 22, 2011 @ Highland Woods Golf Course (Blue Tees - 71.7/122)

On the PGA.com value guide, the average resale value is $191 and the average trade-in value is $95 for that set.

r9 Driver 10.5*
f50 3W 15*
975f 5W 18.5*
3DX 3-hybrid
i15 irons 4-PW Reg 588 Gunmetal 56* CG 10 Black Pearl 60* Craz-E Karsten series

Ah thanks, I forgot about that guide.

Driver Cleveland HiBORE XLS 9.5°

Hybrid 3I Adams A7

Irons 3-PW Wilson Air Power

Wedges Cleveland CG10 52° Chrome, Cleveland Reg. 588 56° Chrome, Cleveland Reg. 588 60° Gunmetal

Putter Cleveland Classic #3

Best Score 80 (+8) - July 22, 2011 @ Highland Woods Golf Course (Blue Tees - 71.7/122)

Note: This thread is 5007 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!