• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Righty to Lefty

Left handed Cut Muscle Mizuno MP FLI HI

15 posts in this topic

I have been looking for the 18* 2 iron and the 21* 3 iron for probably 6 months now and simply cannot find any anywhere whether they are used or new. It took me 6 weeks to locate a new  24* 4 iron in the U.K. and I am extremely pleased with it.   Does anyone know of where I can find these clubs.  Ebay has about 50 or 60 right handed ones available on any given day but no such luck with lefty.  I have written to Mizuno to see if they can be located and I am waiting on a reply.  Also even if it is a different manufacturer I am willing to take a look because these clubs just aren't available in lefty. Thanks in advance

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

There's 4 of them (all 24's) at my local shops bits and pieces bin!

There on Ebay from time to time.  You just need to be patient.

I have one I'd sell but not sure if it would be worth it to ship.  Shipping would be probably as much as it is worth.

Originally Posted by Leftygolfer

I have one I'd sell but not sure if it would be worth it to ship.  Shipping would be probably as much as it is worth.

Please send me a message with the details and a pic of the club.....I can have the club shipped to my house in the U.S. no problem.  Even if I wanted it here it still wouldn't cost much because I'm on a miltary base so we use USPS to ship to APO.  Nevertheless please send a message with your demands!

Originally Posted by logman

There's 4 of them (all 24's) at my local shops bits and pieces bin!

I might take the best one and bend it to 21 unless one pops up soon.  I figure that me checkin ebay for 6 months is pretty patient!! I want results!!

Originally Posted by Righty to Lefty

I might take the best one and bend it to 21 unless one pops up soon.  I figure that me checkin ebay for 6 months is pretty patient!! I want results!!

Have you tried the old CLK hybrid, you know,the one that looks like a hybrid instead of an iron. I've got 3 of them and they're real good. But I know how some guys just love the iron shape of the fli hi. good luck

Originally Posted by logman

Have you tried the old CLK hybrid, you know,the one that looks like a hybrid instead of an iron. I've got 3 of them and they're real good. But I know how some guys just love the iron shape of the fli hi. good luck

Can't stand Hybrids....I can count on hand how many times I've hit a green in 4 years with that type of hybrid.  I took to the iron style hybrids immediately and there was no adjustment period at all so I know that is the route for me and the distance gaps are perfectly inline with my irons.  I don't have any problems elevating the affinity 2 iron club that I have now but it feels terrible compared to the Fli Hi.  The 3 iron that I have is an older model Fli Hi but I don't like the feel of it either.  I appreciate the responses bigtime guys because I'm tryin to get my bag set so that I don't have to worry about it.

Where you at Leftygolfer !!!

I can't believe these are so hard to find !

This one hurts....logman pointed me to an Austrailian ebay auction that included both the 2 and the 3 iron in really good condition and the current bid is 80 bucks for both. The guy refuses to ship to the U.S. regardless of me paying for it. I had never even seen a real picture of either of these irons and now I can't even get them because of shipping.  I am at a loss.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281036190119?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

LOGMAN IF YOU READ THIS AND WOULD ALLOW ME TO SHIP THESE TO YOU AND YOU PASS THEM ON TO ME I WOULD BE IN YOUR DEBT FOREVER !!

Sent you an Email Adrian.

FINALLY !!  It only took me six months to find what a righty would find in 10 seconds on ebay but thanks to logman I am the owner of both the 2 and 3 iron from the same auction.  The clubs are coming from Austrailia but such is the plight of the lefty trying to find gear that he/she wants and not settling for less.  I had never even seen a pic of the 2 or 3 iron in lefty afte six months of looking everyday until 2 days ago!!  Leftygolfer I am still interested in your 2 Fli Hi's that you have for sale also because I want to have a back up set just because and getting them bent will give them a lil bit more bounce and so I still want them.

Originally Posted by jamess

HI HAVE YOU TRIED EBAY UNITED STATES GOOD LUCK.

Yup I had...I'm American by the way!!