• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hedgehog

wondering how to choose a driver head for threaded graphite shaft

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm a fairly new player. I was given a taylormade shaft, the type that you can thread the head on directly, it seems to have some adjustments in it, now I need to find a head for it. I am wondering how to determine which heads are compatible with this shaft? the shaft says taylormade rocketfuel on it, graphite and regular flex.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

No, am i always going to need one? No heads will just thread right on? I saw adapter on amazon for another $15

Well you will need an adapter that will be compatible with the head you are going to buy.well the rocketfuel shaft usually comes with the rbz stage 2 driver.id advise you to buy a rbz stage 2 tour head instead of the standard rbz stage 2 head as the tour head will give you much more control

Thanks! I'm seeing $239 for just the head, will I need the adapter? Is that a high price?

Haha yup that's a high price and yup you need an adapter in order to fix the head onto the shaft ..go on ebay and search for a used head ..a used one wouldn't really be any different

I HO, I HO, Its off to Ebay I go!