IGNORED

Anyone ever buy clubs from golfoffer.us?

Note: This thread is 3550 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just curious if anyone has every bought anything from golfoffer.us. of course they have great prices but not sure if they are legit. some people have left reviews on some of the clubs saying they are very happy with their purchase but they could be fake. thanks

yeah I was kind of thinking the same thing. also the facebook and other social media buttons are not clickable as well. maybe i just answered my own question. if it's too good to be true...beware...but I thought i'd ask anyway.

if it's too good to be true...beware...

Yep, oftentimes it does boil down to this.

It seems pretty sketchy to me. Since there's also a profound lack of information regarding that website, I wouldn't feel remotely comfortable ordering from it. A lot of websites, such as http://www.intheholegolf.com/, have seals that you can click to verify their legitimacy. I used that one as an example because it has both McAfee and GeoTrust, like golfoffer.us claims to.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I ordered clubs three days ago, never received a confirmation from the company, only the third party billing company for more than what was authorized!  When I emailed, they said it was because of exchange rates......BUT they are suppose to be a U.S. company!

They also referred to me as "Dear", which even in my business I know....only the Nigerian scam artist refer to us as "dear".

Ironically, no one from the company will respond to me....sheesh... there goes $400 for my sons try-outs.

sorry to hear that.  i've been emailing them this past week to prove to me that they are a real company.  They always referred to me as "dear" as well.  They tell me that they are a US company but won't give me the state where they are located.  I told them I wanted to look up their company on a state registry but they say they only sell online...and then never answer the question...what BS. I'm just toying with them now.  I asked for their facebook page and prove to me that they are a real company.  awaiting the response from "susan sosa"...ha

BS. I'm just toying with them now.

They'll be losing a lot of sleep over that. B-)

In the information age, any adult who thinks that legitimate current model clubs are available at wholesale prices from websites like these deserves to lose their money.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Note: This thread is 3550 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!