or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Th3R00st3r's profile

Th3R00st3rEstablished

Location:

So Cal

Forum Post Count:

231

Join Date:

3/6/12

Last Online:

on 5/15/14

Handicap Index:

18

Interests (Hobbies, favorite activities, etc.):

Golf, Music, Drinking

What I do for a living:

Database Administrator

Righty or Lefty?

Righty

Th3R00st3r's Recent Activity

settings
(Uncheck the summary view to see ALL the gory details!) (Check the summary view to simplify the activity feed.)
Setting up face on and down the line mirror simultaneously
Th3R00st3r posted in this thread in Instruction and Playing Tips 7/18/13 at 5:18pm | 4 replies | 136 views
Better contact with 3w than Driver
Th3R00st3r posted in this thread in Instruction and Playing Tips 7/18/13 at 5:08pm | 11 replies | 360 views
Practicing short game with limited resources
Th3R00st3r posted in this thread in Instruction and Playing Tips 5/23/13 at 2:08pm | 13 replies | 599 views
Iphone GPS apps: Golfshot vs Golflogix
Th3R00st3r posted in this thread in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc. 5/6/13 at 4:27pm | 81 replies | 28836 views
What Are You Working On?
Th3R00st3r posted in this thread in Instruction and Playing Tips 3/24/13 at 6:09pm | 1238 replies | 79756 views
40% with one club and thirteen for the other 60%
Th3R00st3r posted in this thread in Instruction and Playing Tips 1/31/13 at 7:17pm | 20 replies | 499 views
slicing wood's/driver but not irons
Th3R00st3r posted in this thread in Instruction and Playing Tips 1/31/13 at 7:14pm | 42 replies | 4629 views
I Removed All My Even-Numbered Golf Clubs
Th3R00st3r posted in this thread in Instruction and Playing Tips 1/31/13 at 6:04pm | 38 replies | 1292 views
"Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf" by Ben Hogan
Th3R00st3r posted in this thread in Reading Room 12/21/12 at 9:01pm | 414 replies | 112412 views

 

Th3R00st3r’s Photos

Avatars
1 photo
62 views
Latest upload: Mar 6, 2012
Default
26 photos
2,034 views
Latest upload: May 22, 2012

Th3R00st3r's Lists

3 Lists
Irons and Wedges 2 Golf Clubs
Last Updated 1/31/13
Driver and Woods 2 Golf Clubs
Last Updated 5/21/12
Putter 1 Golf Clubs
Last Updated 5/21/12

TheSandTrap.com › Th3R00st3r's profile