• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Day 172 - Played 18 this morning. Approach shots are still killing me, but played an away course relatively well.
    • Day 56 (27 Jun 24) - Hit some hard foam balls with the 7i, working on full swing today.  Hit a total of about 20 shots.  Hoping to get out to the course tomorrow to play the men's weekly scramble.  
    • Pretty much all weather - Rain and cold don't really bother as do neither hot temps.  For years I rode year round on the bike, so it being in the elements has never really been an issue.  I've called and had to look around for an open course when it was super cold.  Also I've been out there when it was pouring rain (and I had forgotten the rain gear).  So yes, if its open and I have the opportunity I will more times than not be calling for a tee time.  
    • Hola!! Todo bien? Not that I know of, but maybe. The closest would be Ruitoque in Bucaramanga
    • Pretty clear explanation and message. You can be labels into a category by swing speed or handicap but at the end you should test them all and see witch suit you best. Index 0.8. 170 with 7 iron (33°). Gamer is a 2 piece golf ball with hard compression when I'm supposed to play a 4 layer one. 

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...