IGNORED

Changing over to Forged

Note: This thread is 5946 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I do think that you will focus more and perhaps hit better shots knowing that if you miss it on the clubface that you are really going to clank it.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5* | Rad Tour 18.5* | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Odyssey 2 Ball Blade | Vice Pro Plus  

I love my Mizuno MP-32s. I've never played cast clubs (thank god). I tried my friends r7 irons before and hated the feel at impact, it didn't matter if the shot was good. I played MX-23s for a while and switched over to the blades. Play whatever you want, just make sure to practice.

this kind of thread makes me wanna do some club hoing...

Launcher 460 10.5° <BB Solution 130 R>
Wishon 949MC 16.5° <SK Fiber Tour Trac 80 R>
3DX DC Ironwood 20°, 23° <UST SR2 R>
MX-23 5-PW <KBS Tour R>
Vokey 250.08, SM54.10, SM58.08 <DG Wedge> Callie 33.75"TLT Series 4MOI matched

Note: This thread is 5946 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Day 162 - More pitching work, really focusing on letting the club fall and turning my body. 
    • Our home course would be very interesting.  It is short from the black tees (around 6000 yards) and very few holes are considered not reachable in GIR for golfers who drive max 250 off the tee.  But there are two difficulties.  Only 3 holes don't have an OB though admittedly in some cases it is just behind the green.  The harder part is almost all the fairways slope away on both sides from the centre meaning if you hit a draw or fade, you are likely to wind up at the edge of the fairway or off into the rough if you bounce in the wrong place.
    • I assume the 3 iron in your iron set would do the job.  If you don't have the club, you should be able to buy it as a single club
    • Day 45 (16 Jun 24) -  Happy Father's Day all - got in a few swings with the clubs, focused on alignment for chipping and pitching.  For me if the target it 12noon, I need to have my feet somewhere around 11 for a solid dead on line pitch/chip.  Worked from about 5yds out to 25yds.  Worked through a series of clubs - 54, PW, 8i and 6i - noting flight patterns of each.  
    • day 94. Realized I’m getting a little too handsy. Worked on getting the club into good places and much shorter, slower swings to learn the movement. 

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...