IGNORED

Just Received My Rapsodo MLM - Exporting Fails?

Note: This thread is 1453 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The MLM works great in my opinion.  Just one question, where do the files go when you upload them.  I want to pair the Rapsoso camera angle with the side view from my phone, but I don't know how to access the Rapsodo clip after exporting.

Here's a short clip of my issue...

Edited by iacas
Please embed videos

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

I have one, though I didn't care for it much.

It's tough to help you when the video is sideways.

Two things:

• Look in your camera roll (your Photos app)
  • Looks like it's buggy as heck, so it may not be exporting it anywhere.

Just now, I tried to log in, and their "forgot password" system is completely broken.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• iacas changed the title to Just Received My Rapsodo MLM - Exporting Fails?
4 hours ago, iacas said:

I have one, though I didn't care for it much.

It's tough to help you when the video is sideways.

Two things:

• Look in your camera roll (your Photos app)
  • Looks like it's buggy as heck, so it may not be exporting it anywhere.

Just now, I tried to log in, and their "forgot password" system is completely broken.

Thanks for trying.  Gonna call them in the am.  Something is wrong.  I have the SC200 as well and this one (Rapsodo) is my favorite.  If I can get all the advertised features, I'll be completely satisfied.

• Administrator

I did it on mine, and after it finishes exporting (the tab that you keep tapping is meant for grabbing and swiping downward, so tapping won't do anything - it dismisses the sheet), and after it exports, it brings up the share sheet to message, email, save to photos, post to Instagram, etc.

So that share sheet isn't coming up in yours.

I too have no tags. Maybe you set those up elsewhere in the app.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Thanks again for trying.  Tried all that.  I Spoke to Rapsodo.  They were aware of the issue with this version of the Ipad software.  They said they are working on a fix.  It'll be going back until they fix it.  Not gonna hang on to it and let my return window close while they are uncertain when the fix will be out.  If they fix all the features, I'll repurchase it.  

• Administrator
2 hours ago, BigHE said:

Thanks again for trying.  Tried all that.  I Spoke to Rapsodo.  They were aware of the issue with this version of the Ipad software.  They said they are working on a fix.  It'll be going back until they fix it.  Not gonna hang on to it and let my return window close while they are uncertain when the fix will be out.  If they fix all the features, I'll repurchase it.  

I'd get a Mevo instead. You're not constrained to putting the camera in what amounts to a lousy position for your swing, and it can record high-speed video, etc.

It just doesn't do the shot tracing, but… meh.

Use the link on the sidebar and the coupon code here and you'll save $ too.

On 5/12/2020 at 3:47 PM, iacas said:

I'd get a Mevo instead. You're not constrained to putting the camera in what amounts to a lousy position for your swing, and it can record high-speed video, etc.

It just doesn't do the shot tracing, but… meh.

Use the link on the sidebar and the coupon code here and you'll save $ too.

Rapsodo said their update should be out in a week or so.  I'm gonna wait on that before I do anything.  In the meantime, I'm gonna take a look at the Mevo.  I almost ordered the SkyTrak, but wasn't in a rush to do so after seeing the 3-4 shipping time.  I get it.  Crazy times.  I just had the chance to take some swings with an M2 using a GC2 and it had issues too.  I may be over the whole launch monitor thing in general.  We'll see.  Thanks again.

...3-4 weeks shipping time.

• Administrator

I don’t recommend the SkyTrak.

Note: This thread is 1453 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!