IGNORED

Made In The USA?? Titleist

Note: This thread is 5892 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have a very serious issue to talk about. My last driver was a 905R. I bought it because I felt Titleist made really good products..So when i got rid of it for the r7 425 i never really thought about it...so then a year later i walk into a golf store and see a sticker on the shaft saying that the head was made in China...to be quite honest i was a little disappointed because I thought titleist was the last of the American golf companies. Well i now know is what is true....i said that the spin milled wedges were poor quality compared to my 200 series...i know know why--my 200 series was made in America and the spin milled was made in china. Im just a little bit disappointed in wally Uihlein's decision to outsource the manufacturing because i now can see a difference in the quality of Titleist clubs.

"People think the size of the head is most important. Wrong. It's getting a quality shaft. test different shafts to see which goes the straightest. Also, more degrees of loft on the head is better than less. Eleven degrees is about right."

I believe that PING is still an American golf company. With the exception of the clubs that they can't produce here due to environmental regulations I believe that all their products are made in the United States.

909D-Comp
909F-2
585H Hybrids
755 Irons
Vokey Wedges 2-Ball F7 B330S

• Administrator
Making clubs in the U.S. is difficult. Not even the labor laws, but the laws re: certain chemicals, etc.

They're designed, tested, etc. here in the U.S.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5892 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!