IGNORED

Loopr

Eore
Note: This thread is 5906 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

is it any good? i just made an account, and would like to know if it is worth my time. also, can i get old scores in the database??

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

is it any good? i just made an account, and would like to know if it is worth my time. also, can i get old scores in the database??

I've never heard of it. What does it cost, where is it, and what is its purpose?

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It is a free stat tracker located at www.loopr.com .

It doesn't keep as many stats as some of them out there, but the interface is very clean and easy to use.

Personally, I really enjoy using loopr. I've been using it since the time that they created the "golf game" application on the facebook. I recently had to open a new account though because I couldn't access facebook from work.
In my bag:

Driver: R540xd
3wood: F-50
3-PW: MP-60Wedges: misc. + RAC Chrome 56°Putter: Oz Blue ChipBall: One Platinum

It is a free stat tracker located at

Golf Game app on Facebook? I've avoided apps so far, but now I need to add it.

I'll look into loopr after finals. I've been using DigitalDivot, but I'm always up for statistical analysis.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

• Administrator
The 20% discount on Scorecard ends soon, guys. "Free" is certainly an advantage, but it comes with disadvantages too.

Check out the banners here with the 20% discount (or my sig, while it lasts).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

i actually got the demo version of scorecard and like it more, so i'll be getting that. unfortunatly, the 20% off will have probably ran out by the time I can get it (when END OF THE YEAR report card comes in)

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

• Administrator
i actually got the demo version of scorecard and like it more, so i'll be getting that. unfortunatly, the 20% off will have probably ran out by the time I can get it (when END OF THE YEAR report card comes in)

Why can't you get it now?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

my dad wants to make sure i am doing well in school (i am, 3.7 GPA out of possible 4.0) but he doesn't believe me. grr

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap

Note: This thread is 5906 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!