IGNORED

Top Flite Strata "TL Tour"

Note: This thread is 5886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well guys, I was out in the mall here after supper and there is a sports outlet store. I made my way to the golf section and stumbled across these new TL Tours. 1 Dozen came to $13.10 Canadian. I checked out the covers before purchasing them and the logo is just their new cheap looking logo but the cover of the ball is soft, impressively soft. You know how the ProV1 has a sort of "grippy" cover.. like it doesn't feel like plastic like a Callaway Warbird ball... if you are into the ProV1 than you probably know what I am trying to say..

Anyway, the TL Tour has that "grippy" feeling and I think is going to be a sweet sweet ball for the price. I have been putting with the TL Tour and the ProV1 for the last 10 minutes and they feel very similar. You can of course tell which is which because the layer under the TL Tour's cover is harder than the layer under the ProV1's cover.. but all in all I think these are going to be great for the money. I am going to try them out on the course as soon as possible but that could be up to another month...

Does anyone have some first hand experience with this ball as far as full shots? I am really curious to see what sort of spin I can get out of these with my wedges.

Titleist 913 D3 10.5*

Adams Super XTD 17*

Adams DHY 21*

TaylorMade TP MB 4-PW

Titleist SM4 54*/58*/62*

Bettinardi SS 11

Leupold GX-3i Rangefinder

Titleist ProV1 Ball

Anyone have experience with this ball?

Titleist 913 D3 10.5*

Adams Super XTD 17*

Adams DHY 21*

TaylorMade TP MB 4-PW

Titleist SM4 54*/58*/62*

Bettinardi SS 11

Titleist ProV1 Ball

may i ask which sports outlet?
i might be able to find a box here.

Launcher 460 10.5° <BB Solution 130 R>
Wishon 949MC 16.5° <SK Fiber Tour Trac 80 R>
3DX DC Ironwood 20°, 23° <UST SR2 R>
MX-23 5-PW <KBS Tour R>
Vokey 250.08, SM54.10, SM58.08 <DG Wedge> Callie 33.75"TLT Series 4MOI matched

I just bought 6 more dozen... from sports check

Titleist 913 D3 10.5*

Adams Super XTD 17*

Adams DHY 21*

TaylorMade TP MB 4-PW

Titleist SM4 54*/58*/62*

Bettinardi SS 11

Titleist ProV1 Ball

found a top flight strata tour soft today and i played it
it felt great.
i'm gonna check out sport chek tomorrow.
thanks dave!

Launcher 460 10.5° <BB Solution 130 R>
Wishon 949MC 16.5° <SK Fiber Tour Trac 80 R>
3DX DC Ironwood 20°, 23° <UST SR2 R>
MX-23 5-PW <KBS Tour R>
Vokey 250.08, SM54.10, SM58.08 <DG Wedge> Callie 33.75"TLT Series 4MOI matched

I found one on the course a few weeks ago but I haven't played it yet. I agree that the cover feels just as "grippy" as a pro-V1. Should be interesting (I have about 6 tour balls I've found that I'm going to use once I use up my last box of nike mojos)

Driver: Callaway X460 Tour
3 Wood: Callaway X
Hybrid: Adams A3
Irons: X20 Tour 4-PW
Wedges: X-Forged 50, 54 & 58

This is one of the most underrated balls out there. Because of the name Top-Flite people stray away from it, but I have played these balls for many rounds and it is a great golf ball. Durable and spins well on the greens also. Definitely play these with confidence. This is one of the balls in my sig.
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

speaking of strata, i was just watching "Top 10 Tiger Tamers" on golf channel, and i saw good ole hal sutton wearing his ugly strata hat

be the right club ToDay

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

Note: This thread is 5886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!