IGNORED

Looking to Acquire JPX EZ Forged Graphite

Looking for a set of these irons in great shape. I need 6-pw and gap wedge with graphite shafts..  I have a set of 5-gap forged Srixon Z585 irons w Steel fiber shafts. Iomic camo blue grips that are new. I WANT TO SWAP MY IRONS FOR YOURS. Shipping from 32068 FLA

They are in real good shape. I can send pictures to an email. ( Iacas I will send to your email since you can post pictures for everyone to see)

Thank you

• iacas changed the title to Looking to Acquire JPX EZ Forged Graphite

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
  • Popular Now

• I wonder what that does to your swing path.  I'm not quite good enough to be able to figure out why, but reading about the ball flight laws (link at bottom of this post) is probably worth doing given the question.  By the way, welcome to TST. https://thesandtrap.com/b/playing_tips/ball_flight_laws 
    • They say you can’t win the Masters on Thursday or Friday, but you can lose it.
    • Don't they say that the tournament starts on the front 9 on Friday?
    • Huh? Molinari lost it on the back nine. Seve lost the 1986 Masters on the back nine. Norman lost the Masters on the back nine.
    • I'm rooting for him, as is a friend of mine (not present with me) who doesn't even play golf.  I really like Xander also, and I suppose Xander playing the rest in -5 and winning and getting me that towel would be pretty neat. But I certainly don't want to see Matsuyama fall off or anything like that.  
  • Today's Birthdays

1. BigRedAl99
      BigRedAl99
      (68 years old)
    2. jmadsen
      jmadsen
      (58 years old)
    3. Nick Avisa
      Nick Avisa
      (55 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...