• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope. 15% off TourStriker (no code).
    • Yeah I agree with this. Also…as was pointed out, many probably hear about the fun of playing a sport, riding around and having drinks as a great time. I know I’ve told many newcomers that and it made them want to give it a shot. Clayton also has no idea if one or more guys needed to use a cart for a variety of reasons. They’re playing golf….that’s good enough.
    • I imagine if you got just a little bit of rain the ball was probably hydroplaning.
    • Mine? Forward. Not like he demonstrates. I didn't think he intended to stay they actually moved backwards in relation to the ground. More a relative move to the rib cage.  Sorry, Im not sure I understand what the pics demonstrates to counter what I quoted.  I also want to make sure you understand that I come from a place where I have felt for a while that I have completely misunderstood how the pelvis/torso move globally in the golf swing positionally at some point in my learning so completely open to correction.
    • Day 1 - 2024-10-01 Hit some chip shots first (with the NXT Tour type practice balls we have, so of course, all high, a little right, and not very skinny), then chipped some 9I focusing mostly on the backswing and the left wrist cupping. Just like 40-yard shots (which probably went 65 or so).
    • Day 152 (01 Oct 24) - Still dealing with the crud so I kept it simple - simple 3/4 swings with the 6i into the net and wrapping up with similar swings using hard foam balls to get some ball flight visuals (you know its getting good when 6 out 7 balls finish within a 10yd circle).  Side bar: the great thing about the Edel SMS 6i is that it lets you know when you've made solid contact and when you haven't.  

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...