IGNORED

golf lessons in Tallahassee, FL?

Note: This thread is 5867 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

im looking for lessons in my area, anyone know of instructors in my general area..... im basically looking for a overhaul on my game...... ive had THE worst game today ive never been so frustrated, making poor contact, cant hit it up and down, just plain out lost my swing..... i know it may sound wierd but i just feel like i did when i just started playing..... just need some help im in real need of my setup.... and really need to stop tilting my left wrist toward my left just before the take away and i just cant seem to keep my body down thru my swing.....

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

As an instructor I feel for you. My greatest joy is in seeing the excitement of someone when they see their true potential realized when learning something new that helps them perform better than they knew they could.

I don't live near Tallahassee so unless you want to pay for my travel expenses I am not a viable option. I would recomment that you go to pga.com and look up local professionals in your area. Most of them will be more than willing to help you find your game.

Usually those who sound as confounded as you are simply thinking about way too many things. Before you attempt to rebuild your entire game try to simplify your game and swing as much as is possible.

Try to forget everything that you have ever "learned" before now. My simplest swing description is as follows:

Turn you belly button directly away from the target as fully as you comfortably can and then turn your belly button to face directly at the target at a comfortable speed. (Much slower than most believe is necessary!)
If you do this while keeping your arms and hands COMPLETELY relaxed, you will be back on track.

Golf today is made much more complicated than it really needs to be. It seems that for many, the more they learn the more confused they become. Keep it simple and relaxed. The more things you attempt to do, the more things that you will do incorrectly, we are humans after all.

Tom

"Love golf, live golf."

Note: This thread is 5867 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!