• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope. 15% off TourStriker (no code).
    • My experience is that even for a well maintained private course it is difficult to keep up with GUR unless it's for a special event like a club championship or member-guest. I've seen the competition organizers issue instructions for how to identify GUR and leave it up to the groups to police themselves appropriately. Lift, clean and place - don't get me started. I played one year in a competition group where due to wet conditions every round was lift, clean, and place, except it was allowed EVERYWHERE, not just in the fairways. I finally complained to the director that good players were being penalized because guys were hitting it into really thick fescue only to LCP into a playable lies. So they the changed the rules for last couple of events. Long story short is that I won my flight for the year by winning the tour championship and I won't forget hearing my two main competitors moan out load about not being able to clean their ball in the rough. To paraphrase Pete Dye, "if you want to complain about playing out of the rough, don't hit it there."
    • The Cowboys looked elegant against Detroit the other night. Solid performance. So glad we still have Jerry Jones or we’d really be in bad shape.😒
    • Maybe approach the superintendent and suggest you experiment by marking 1 or 2 holes with acceptable white marking paint. I think there are versions for turf and others for pavement. See how it looks and determine whether other players like it or hate it. I don’t think a public access course owes a group any special support. At the same time, a course shouldn’t dismiss out of hand an offer to properly mark the course.  
    • The messaging from the Steelers before the season was that Wilson was going to be the starter. It shouldn't be that much of a surprise that they'd want to give him a shot once he was ready. Being from Ohio, I root for our old Buckeyes including Fields, despite his current team.  He's always been perceived as not quite a good enough passer to make an NFL team a playoff contender. That's why the Bears let him go. I'm not sure how much better Wilson is at this point, but he's got that pedigree as a passer that Fields never has had. They are different style quarterbacks, so if they really do start Wilson, it will be interesting to see how cohesive the offense looks. The NYJ defense isn't exactly a soft one to start with.
    • Wordle 1,216 5/6 ⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩 🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩 ⬜🟩⬜🟨🟩 ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...