IGNORED

The Newport Cup

iacas

• Administrator
The Newport Cup has been announced. Find more details here .

Special thanks to our sponsors in this initial event:

Should be a great event! I'm looking forward to it!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 months later...

I was just sitting here doing the routine... reading the rss feeds, checking email, surfing around and saw a little tee on the desk in front of me that made me laugh. When I arrived in North Carolina for the Newport Cup Erik passed out those little Zero Friction tees. I pulled two out for the Newport Cup and used one for three rounds. The other just sat in my pocket. Well, I gave one of those tees to a friend and I'm still using the two tees from October.

Zero Friction tees will not die. Theres almost nothing you can do to kill them.

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

• Administrator
I was just sitting here doing the routine... reading the rss feeds, checking email, surfing around and saw a little tee on the desk in front of me that made me laugh. When I arrived in North Carolina for the Newport Cup Erik passed out those little

I broke one the other day! They're not 100% indestructible!

Granted, it was in very hard ground on a pretty chilly day (55) and I clipped a 3W perfectly, and that's the first one I've ever broken over about 250 hundred tee shots. I still don't know how building an indestructible tee is good for business... We need to get these people into designing cars, computers, and more!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

that's the first one I've ever broken over about

That sounds like a lot...I may have to try these out

. Chris
What's in the bag?
Taylormade R7 Superquad
TaylorMade Burner 3W & 5W
Hogan Edge Hybrid 21*
Mizuno MX20 4-PWCleveland 588 GW & CG10 SWOdyssey 2-Ball Center ShaftTitleist NXT Tour

Congrats for breaking the tee Erik! I didn't think it was possible with a wood. If you hacked away at them with irons it'd be different. I pick up a broken tee at the tee box for iron shots and use the Zero Frictions half time with the fairway woods. My buddy Ryan used his all day Saturday (the one Zero Friction tee I gave him).

The Tee is dead! Long live the tee!

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

• Administrator
Congrats for breaking the tee Erik! I didn't think it was possible with a wood. If you hacked away at them with irons it'd be different. I pick up a broken tee at the tee box for iron shots and use the Zero Frictions half time with the fairway woods. My buddy Ryan used his all day Saturday (the one Zero Friction tee I gave him).

I always use a broken tee on par 3s, yeah, and sometimes with 3Ws off the tee. Rarely, though... the "Zero Restrictions" (Josh

) work so well.

I love those Zero Restriction tees

Josh Premuda
www.thesandtrap.com

Driver Titleist 905T 8.5 degrees
Ping I2 3-wood 14 degreesTitleist 503.H hybrid 22 degreesTitleist DCI 962 3-9 6.5 Rifle shaftTitleist Vokey Oil Can wedges 48, 58 degreesScratch Golf 3x Black Wedge 54 degreesBig Oak Putter, T'ville 34"

• 16 years later...
On 11/25/2005 at 11:14 PM, muskegman said:

Zero Friction tees will not die. Theres almost nothing you can do to kill them. wink.png

So I just killed one of these tees. Still have 2 left though haha