• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
  • Popular Now

• Updated the away courses for those I have data year to date. Up to 8 or more birdie or better and a total of -10. 
    • I have a total of 12, all from playing Oakmont (3), Pebble Beach (6), Pete Dye GC (2), and Spyglass Hill (1). I have plans to play the Ocean Course (Kiawah) and Pikewood National (Morgantown, WV) this summer, so that will add 6 (!) more. The only "surprises" for me, in terms of courses I've played, were #17 at Fox Chapel and #18 from Laurel Valley not making the list.
    • Day 577, June 2, 2024 Played 18 at Virtues today. Went pretty well, overall. Need to get in some practice here continuing, but I'm home for a stretch and can do more than swing in the back yard of a VRBO here for a few months.
    • You can do both as we have the "composite" tab, too. Welcome to the Challenge. I added #16 today.
    • After thinking about it for a few years, I've finally joined a local golf club.  My goal is to par every hole this year; I'll be tracking it in the spreadsheet.  I think it's definitely more interesting as a single course rather than a composite, so this should be fun!

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...