IGNORED

4 Questions - What Brought You to TST, Why do You Stay, How Has it Helped, and How Can You Get More Out of TST?

StuM

1) Why/How did you first come to TST?

I was looking for club reviews and stumbled upon on of the review on this site back in 2014. Information was great but the interactive nature of TST was better than anywhere else. I have certainly enjoyed it over the years.  

2) What keeps you coming back to TST?

The same thing that keeps keeps me going back home at night. It's my virtual golf home. Where else am I gonna go? 

3) What one or two things on TST have had the most impact on your golf game?

Golf game development, and not just scores/swing and being part of a community across state lines. Today I have friends in places that I could not have met, virtually and in person, through any other way. That equity alone is invaluable. 

4) Is there anything you think you should do to get more value out of TST?

I would like to host more meetups in Mid-Atlantic region with the TST members. I understand the density of members is lighter compared to let's asy.. OH/PA/MI, for eg. area but I would love for folks to come here from other states more, even if it is once every two years. 

Vishal S.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades