IGNORED

Center Valley (Pa) - Closed Course - Looking for Photos

HardCoal99

I’m looking for pictures from the ground from the now-closed Center Valley Golf Course taken while it was open. If anyone has any pictures or video I would be grateful for anything I can get.
I develop golf courses for the GSPRO golf simulator software and I’m currently building Center Valley Golf Course. I’m excited to bring it back to life and imagery from the course helps quite a bit to make sure I capture details that cannot be seen from current and historical satellite imagery.
Also, if anyone happens to have contact with the family of the famous Center Valley golf starter Joe Candia, I would appreciate a chance to connect. Joe was 100 years old at the time the course closed and was still announcing players on the first tee over a loud speaker. We enjoyed this very nice touch at the course, and I’d like to recreate it for the simulator version. I’m looking for good color headshots of Joe so I can make an animated 3d model of him near the first tee. If I can get any clean audio of him speaking, I’ll use AI to recreate his voice to make an announcement when players reach hole 1.
Thank you!