• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • I would probably be listed under “All Weather.” I have played in Michigan in every month since April, 2022. I don’t play when the turf’s surface is frozen. I won’t start a round in steady rain if the forecast is for rain the next 4 hours. If the choice is to go a week or more without playing or play when it is 39 degrees with a 15 mph breeze, I play.
    • I’ll play in the rain, but thunder and lightning? That’s a no from me, dawg. I don’t think the courses around here will even let you out if there’s lightning in the area. I know one course has the Thor Guard lightning detection system. It went off once when I was playing and they came out picked us all up in carts from wherever we were.
    • Maybe once or twice since drivers became VW's on a stick. Early Persimmon/Laminates were no bother when conditions were right. Even the early days of "Oversized" Metal woods, it wasn't that bad- heads weren't THAT much bigger than the wooden ones. Once they ramped up to 460cc 20 years ago and they really pushed the technology in weight distribution, movable weights, etc... They were meant to be hit off a tee to get the most out of them. Even with larger 'sweet spots', off the deck usually meant a spinnier shot off the bottom half that was harder to control and catch just right. And for most people, controlling a 45/46" inch shaft is a LOT tougher than the 42/43" of a modern FW that would probably go further anyway. 
    • Wordle 1,140 4/6 ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩 ⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩 ⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • When I want to hit a nice controlled fade with the driver I tee it up lower. Seems to work for me once out of every 20 tries 😉

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...