IGNORED

Destin, FL Courses?

Note: This thread is 5829 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My dad recently bought a house in Destin Florida and I plan to go there in July. His house is on Regatta Bay so we will definitely play there, was just curious of other nice courses in the area. Thanks!

Driver - R7 425 9.5*
3 Wood - 980 15*
Hybrid - Rescue Mid 19* & 16*
Irons - 735.CM 4-9
Wedges - 248.06, SM54.14, & SM60.08White Hot Tour #5 Ball - ProV1 XHome Course: The Island

Just played there 30 days ago. Played Regatta Bay, Kelly Plantation, Indian Bayou, The Raven at Sandestin and Burnt Pine.

Kelly Plantation was awesome and in the best shape out of all of these by far. Great track, can't wait to play there again some day. Regatta Bay was my second favorite though and it was in very good shape as well. A great layout as well. Indian Bayou, which was picked as kind of the lower-end course of our trip, was a pleasant surprise. For the price, it was the best value that we played. The Raven was pretty decent, but we thought a bit overrated. And Burnt Pine, which I believe is semi-private, was horrible. It was the most expensive course we played and the greens were in horrible shape.

Hoofer Vantage Bag Carrying:
DRIVER Fusion FT-3 Driver Proforce V2 65 Graphite Stiff
FAIRWAY WOOD G10 4-Wood
HYBRID G10 21 Degree
IRONS MX-25 Irons 3 thru PW Precision Rifle Shafts & Golf Pride GripsWEDGES CG10 56 & 60 Degree WedgesPUTTER 2-Ball SRT BALL ProV1xCLUB ...

• 2 weeks later...
All mentioned are good by try to play Camp Creek or Shark's Tooth, the best in the area.
Bag: SC-75 (cart) x-58 (stand)

Driver: 9.5* R7 SuperQuad

Fairway woods: ERC Fusion 3 wood and 7 woodHybrid: 16* G2Irons: X-20 4-GW 5.0 Project X shaftsWedges: 54* 58* Spin Milled Oil CanPutter(s): #9 Red XBall: PRO V X

I was about to post a thread asking the same thing. I am headed down in the middle of June. I can't wait. Can you make tee times and see the rates at there websites or does anyone know right off hand about what the rates are?
Thanks Everyone.

Note: This thread is 5829 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!