IGNORED

Braz, short for Braswell...

braz
Note: This thread is 7103 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

...but to be honest, I've been called worse.

When Erik mentioned that he wanted to start a golf website and needed some regular golfers to help him write content, I think I mistook 'regular' for 'bad' golfers and signed right up. I'm still not sure whether Erik keeps me around because he needs another warm body, or for the humor value.

I turned 30 back in September, I'm a 27 handicapper, I live in Williamsburg, VA (one of the golf capitols of the East Coast, and a great historic vacation spot) and I'm a member at my local club. After being facinated with the game, I finally picked up golf almost ten years ago after leaving college because it seemed like the 'business' thing to do.

I'm looking forward to hearing from more of our readers, and having a better way to interact with all of them! Thanks for stopping by!

Note: This thread is 7103 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!