IGNORED

NYC Golf Outing

Note: This thread is 5818 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Where do you want to play/Weekday or Weekend?

• Pelham/Split Rock on a weekEND
    • Pelham/Split Rock on a weekDAY
    • Van Cortland on a weekEND
    • Van Cortland on a weekDAY
    • Other on a weekEND
    • Other on a weekDAY

hey guys _ went to Pelham today and played a couple of rounds - the courses up there are in great shape by the way. I would definitely be down to plan something - i just can get with any last minute golfing - just to hectic of a way to go out and play. So, if anyone wants to play I would love to help organize something. Bethpage would be great as well as Lido by Jones beach or Rockland upstate near Tarrytown
my low round today was an 84 ....in the rain and mist... I am very happy ;)

In my bag:
Titleist 910D2 w/Diamana Kaali'Stiff
Titleist 910F w/ Diamana Kaali' Stiff
Titleist 910F Hybrid 19 degree w/ Diamana Kaali' Stiff

Titleist AP1 Irons - TT S300
Titleist Vokey SM 50, 54 & 58 - Titleist Scott Cameron Newport

I'd love to play Bethpage, but I'd shoot about 140 and it'd take 7 hours.

I'm off this Friday, can do something with a tee time before 9 am. Any takers?

Jason Allison
---------------
In my stand bag (which I carry on my OWN back):

10.5* Burner driver Burner 15* 3 wood Burner Rescue 19* Hybrid FP II irons, 4 thru GW No. 588 56* Sand and 60* Lob wedges White Hot XG Tour Rossie Putter NXT Tour ballsOnPar GPS deviceAnd ALL my shafts are stiff.

Anyone interested in grabbing a tee time for this Saturday? Possibly thinking about playing 2 rounds. Let me know if anyone is interested!

« Keith »

i'll play saturday. where do you want to go?

Wanted to play in bethpage but don't think I can reserve anything on this short notice. If not Split Rock or Pelham? Early morning is preferable. I'll PM you my #.

« Keith »

i'm not going to make it out for at least 3 more weeks. i just booked a job for marc by marc jacobs saturday and then i'm out of town for a while, until mid july.

my game sucks right now anyway as i'm completely renovating my swing. regardless, i can't play this weekend and i'm pissed.

i'm not going to make it out for at least 3 more weeks. i just booked a job for marc by marc jacobs saturday and then i'm out of town for a while, until mid july.

Regardless your game sucking or not. You knew that I booked a tee time for tomorrow and you didn't have the decency to call or text that you could not make it? I already don't like having people cancelling on me but it was pretty rude to not have contacted me...

« Keith »

i actually did PM you about 10 hours ago. You can check yourself. I just got a phone call now and didn't have your phone # beforehand. ALSO, i did IM you earlier today and didn't get a response. Sorry but i'm not going to play tomorrow.

Note: This thread is 5818 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!