IGNORED

NYC Golf Outing

Note: This thread is 5819 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Where do you want to play/Weekday or Weekend?

• Pelham/Split Rock on a weekEND
    • Pelham/Split Rock on a weekDAY
    • Van Cortland on a weekEND
    • Van Cortland on a weekDAY
    • Other on a weekEND
    • Other on a weekDAY

Okay we need to make some decisions so let's do this.

I vote for a weekday at pelham/split rock as they are nicer courses and the weekdays are pretty open there.

Hi I live in NYC and would love to come and play
I played Pelham this week and its in awesome shape - split rock aint bad either but pelham is really nice and a lot of fun. great greens and great fairways and tee boxes!
count me in!

In my bag:
Titleist 910D2 w/Diamana Kaali'Stiff
Titleist 910F w/ Diamana Kaali' Stiff
Titleist 910F Hybrid 19 degree w/ Diamana Kaali' Stiff

Titleist AP1 Irons - TT S300
Titleist Vokey SM 50, 54 & 58 - Titleist Scott Cameron Newport

So...

we've got sandwedge74, golf_junkie27, sabram, mrsandman, pjsnyc & 1underu along with myself. Now, we need to pick a date and stick with it.

People, start suggesting dates 2 weeks from now and let's make one! there are 7 possible of us so let's get this done!

Weekday is going to be tough for me, due to work. If weekend is possible I'm in.

In my Titleist Premium Stand Bag

909D3 8.5 VS Proto 70 X
909 f2 13.5 V2 75 x
G10 15 Degree Grafalloy Red X MP-32 3-pw X100 Vokey Spin 52, 56 SS Newport 2 Pro V1

Actually msgd golfjunkie over the weekend (i think sunday?) and we have a tentative outing on saturday (5/10) at split rock at around 11AM...whos with us?!?

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

I'm out for this weekend, I have memberguest in NJ, and Sunday is mothersday. By chance is anyone here playing in the NY State Professional Engineers Rockland Chapter Annual Scholarship Golf Outing at the Blue Hill Golf Course in Rockland County this Tuesday?

In my Titleist Premium Stand Bag

909D3 8.5 VS Proto 70 X
909 f2 13.5 V2 75 x
G10 15 Degree Grafalloy Red X MP-32 3-pw X100 Vokey Spin 52, 56 SS Newport 2 Pro V1

that outing has a mouthful of a name..! hah

i can't make this weekend but let's try for another, yeah?

I've beeen out of town fro a week and just got back. (Played Whistling Straits and Black Wofl Run). I voted for Pelham/SR on a weekday. If you can give me a week's notice I will try to make arrangmenets at work so I can be out of the office on the day you select.

I played with PJSNYC, today. It was a great time but the round was realllllllllllllllllllllly long. He's got a great swing and is a good putter. Don't be deceived by his listed HC.

If anyone is willing to play Friday, I'm available. Split Rock was in good condition with the exception of some sandy greens.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

I think it is really cool that some of you members are getting together and teeing it up....I haven't seen anyone that is from my area here....C
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

I played with PJSNYC, today. It was a great time but the round was realllllllllllllllllllllly long. He's got a great swing and is a good putter. Don't be deceived by his listed HC.

Hehe, yeah it was fun...and please don't take the group ahead of us as a prime example of the Korean golfing community - they were ABNORMALLY SLOWWW...remember the grandpa behind us just jumping ahead of them?

In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

Can you play in the morning? This allows me to pick up my son from school.

We don't have to play at SR. You're in Westchester. Would you be willing to play one of the local courses?

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

absolutely. i hurt my wrist today (and i took an elbow in the chin which is ugly) playing hoops so i don't know how good it will feel however, i am down to play.

PM me if anyone wants to do this friday!

I plan on playing vannie on saturday if anyones interested

I plan on playing vannie on saturday if anyones interested

what time do u plan on going?

also, do u goto douglaston golf range at all?

« Keith »

Let me know when you guys go out my schedule is pretty flexible, during the week is best for me. FWIW I would have voted Pelham/Split Rock during the week. Both are nice courses.
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

Note: This thread is 5819 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!