IGNORED

First round of the season...5 over

beung
Note: This thread is 5854 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Played last week on Sun for the first time this season and I shot 5 over!

Was pretty good for it being the first round and it was on a pretty easy course, actually come to think of it I would be pretty happy with shooting 5 over any time of the season but this time it was kind of uneventful…..if you know what I mean. No chip-ins, no huge drives or long putts just a solid round. I could have shot low 80s and it wouldn't feel any different.

With that said, this round could have been easily only 2 over as I had 3 three putts in a row on the front nine. It all started on a par 5 where I jinxed myself by gloating about an eagle putt….the golf gods didn’t like that! I 3 putted that hole for par but I then went on to make 2 more consecutive 3 putts which ended up resulting in 3 consecutive bogies. I don’t mind 2 putt bogies but there is almost no excuse for a 3 putt in my eyes, let alone 3 in a row.

Note: This thread is 5854 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!