IGNORED

the blade decision

Note: This thread is 2903 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On 5/23/2016 at 1:07 PM, James H said:

I just bought a complete set of these clubs at a garage sale. I've played them twice and really like them. I seem to equal my best scores at the course I play most often. Do you still have/play these clubs? I realize that you posted your comment here many years ago but I just joined as a member here so I thought I would try to get in touch with you.

I'm interested as well. And in the others who chimed in singing the praises of the Mizuno irons. My first "good" set of irons were Haig Ultradyne II's, which I could really smoke! They were "player's blades", and I bought them over 40 years ago. The clubheads were so small compared to today's GI irons, it's almost laughable!

Checked Mizuno's website and it turns out that there is a demo this Thursday at a course near me. I plan to be there and check them out.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2903 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!