IGNORED

Bethpage.....again

Note: This thread is 5819 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i'm 16 and live in VA (so not a ny resident) what's the best way to get a tee time for the black with my grandpa (who is a ny resident) without him having to stay in the parking lot all night or waking up a 4am?

in my bag
driver: r9 with Fujikura Motore 65g stiff shaft
3w-5w: Sz with stock shafts (aldila hm) stiff
irons(3-pw): s59 stiff
wedges: 52deg. rac satin vokey spin milled 56deg. putter: xg9ball: b330rx

Does your grandpa have a valid NY Driver's license? If so, have him call Bethpage and book a tee time. The only time people sleep overnight is to get a prime tee time, say, 730AM. (As has been told to me by someone who has done it)

If you can't get on Black, try the Red Course. The front nine is just as hard as the Black. First hole is a par 4, 460 yards, uphill.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Does your grandpa have a valid NY Driver's license? If so, have him call Bethpage and book a tee time. The only time people sleep overnight is to get a prime tee time, say, 730AM. (As has been told to me by someone who has done it)

i'm in it for the black as a formal trip.....i'll end up playing the other ones soon as well.....he has a valid license.......how many days in advance can he call? i was planning on playing the second week in june

in my bag

Tell him to call 516-279-0707 and follow directions.First things first he can call one week in advance and tell him to try for Tues or Wed as they seem to be the slower days.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

Whoops my bad its 249-0707

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

I've played the Black three times this year. Each time was the same:

Showed up around noon, got off before 3. Each time there were slots available for more than 1 person (ie, a twosome or greater).

This was in April, before the kids get out of school (which apparently clogs it up), but it worked well.

If you show up at 7 am, you will get out on the black. It might be a 1 pm tee time (which would seem late), but you will get out. Just hang out on the driving range and putting green for the couple hour wait.

Give them a call:
(516) 249-0700
extension 0

they'll tell you when their busy times are and when there are lulls in the action, and whether or not the course is going to be open the day you are looking at.

The Tee Time method is really tough to get, and it is virtually impossible if you are not a NY State resident.

What's in the bag
Driver: FTI
3W: 15 Degree
2H: X
4I-7I: X-188I, 9I, PW: X-Forged52 Deg: Vokey Oil Can, all rusted out56 Deg: Vokey, Chrome 60 Deg: Black PearlPutter: Catalina Two

I have been in the system for years but doesn't the phone message say your # is new to the system if this is a valid NYstate license # in 48 hours you will be registered?I think all you have to do is punch in and try back in 2 days.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4

so if my grandpa bails on me because he doesnt want to walk, i should just show up early as a single and shouldn't have any problem getting on, right?

in my bag

so if my grandpa bails on me because he doesnt want to walk, i should just show up early as a single and shouldn't have any problem getting on, right?

That's been my experience. You might have to wait a while, maybe several hours, but you should still be able to get out that day.

What's in the bag
Driver: FTI
3W: 15 Degree
2H: X
4I-7I: X-188I, 9I, PW: X-Forged52 Deg: Vokey Oil Can, all rusted out56 Deg: Vokey, Chrome 60 Deg: Black PearlPutter: Catalina Two

Note: This thread is 5819 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!