IGNORED

I'm DYING to talk college football

hoofreak7
Note: This thread is 5755 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just go to youtube. Here, I'll break it down for ya once and for all.

Ya know what how about ALL the naysayers listen up: because here it is.

1. If you look at it, the first penalty on Miami was illegal hands - their CB was all over Gamble past 5 yards - call would have been first down, halfway to the goal, OSU scores, game over.
2. The penalty the backjudged really called was Defensive holding - which is OBVIOUSLY true. Ball is in the air, Gamble tries to turn, Miami CB grabs his shoulder and impeads Gamble's ability to turn to catch the football.
3. The call that was announced was defensive pass interference, imo I don't think there was enough to warrant that.

BUT HERE'S THE KICKER CRYAMI - the original call was defensive holding in the endzone - same call, same penalty, same output - OSU at the one, for win.

OUR HONOR DEFEND WE WILL FIGHT TO THE END FOR O-HI-O.

Sorry - I've made this argumant probably, literally, around 20 or 25 times since Jan. 2003. It gets old because no matter that facts your prove, they still don't believe it.

NMvjADmxhVw

End of story.

In my bag:
Driver: 907D1 10.5*, Aldila Spec-Grid S67 reg
Woods: Looking for a wood. Titleist 906F4 or Nike CPR.
Utility: CPR 2-3 hybrids, 22*-26*Irons: 755 Forged 4-PW, Tri-Spec Steel RegWedges: Vokey 200 series 56.10 SW, 60.04 LWPutter: Tracy 33"Ball: DT CarryI mark my Titleist by...

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh brother. Wrong on so many levels. First of all the reason Cryami didn't win the title that year was because they gave up a 4th and 14 in the first OT, and couldn't get 2 yards in four plays at the goal line in the second OT, pure and simple. Yeah, that's a championship caliber team there.

Overtime was a favor to begin with.

As far as your "Hawaii" comment I haven't stopped laughing. OSU has a winning record in BCS games under Tressel and won the Title in '02. There are no similarities between OSU and Hawaii. None.

2008 BCS Championship: LSU 38, OSU 24

2007 BCS Championship: Florida 41, OSU 14 2008 Sugar Bowl: Georgia 41, Hawaii 10 None of these games was close.
Sorry - I've made this argumant probably, literally, around 20 or 25 times since Jan. 2003. It gets old because no matter that facts your prove, they still don't believe it.

How was this D Pass Interference?

NMvjADmxhVw And regarding Tennessee and woodsheds: see you in Athens next year.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

Overtime was a favor to begin with.

You're right. Gamble made a third down catch that was incorrectly called incomplete out of bounds, not to mention he was held on the play, with 3 minutes left that would have moved the chains. You're definition of being taken to the woodshed seems to be blurry. I wouldn't call a 17-7 OSU lead in the third quarter, Dorsey heaving after the game because he was thrown around like a rag doll plus a hospital visit, and McGahee getting bulldozed (while unfortunate) being "taken to the woodshed."

2008 Sugar Bowl: Georgia 41, Hawaii 10

Too funny. Georgia fan hanging their hat on one of two BCS wins in the last 10 years against Hawaii and their high school O-line. At least OSU's won something since 1980. You won't need to replace your Herschel Walker bobble-head anytime soon.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Amen! If I'm not thinking about golf, then it's college football! The worst time of year is January to August when you have to put up with the NBA, NHL, and MLB. I just saw the first pre-season magazines in Borders Bookstore yesterday and could not wait to get home to read them. As for me, it's the Washington Huskies all the way (even though I'm afraid they will be a one-man team this year). It was nice knowing you Coach Willingham!

In my bag:

10.5* Burner Draw Driver
15* V-Steel 3 Wood
18* V-Steel 5 Wood
22* Rescue Mid Hybrid 4
CCI Cast Irons 5-AW (Sometimes I'll switch the hybrid with the 4I)
54* SV Tour Wedge (SW)
58* SV Tour Wedge (LW)
Rossa Monza Corza Putter
T/P Black or Nike One Black

Amen! If I'm not thinking about golf, then it's college football! The worst time of year is January to August when you have to put up with the NBA, NHL, and MLB. I just saw the first pre-season magazines in Borders Bookstore yesterday and could not wait to get home to read them. As for me, it's the Washington Huskies all the way (even though I'm afraid they will be a one-man team this year). It was nice knowing you Coach Willingham!

I had dinner with a certain Rose Bowl hero QB last January. He's a really great guy.

Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

I had dinner with a certain Rose Bowl hero QB last January. He's a really great guy.

Well I think you might have to specify since there have been so many Rose Bowl QB's from UW.

All heroes btw lol As for this season, all I ask is that we're .500 and that Locker doesn't get hurt. Far cry from the good ole days(mind you I'm only 21).

I will just throw in a different school for conversation.

I am a big Clemson Tiger fan and I cannot wait to get back to football season.

As for the Alabama trash talk. Season Opener!!! Need I say more.

Joey R

In the Bag:

905T w/Aldila NV 75x 904F w/Dynamic Gold x100 MP-32 w/Project X 6.5 Vokey 52.08 BeCu 56 MP-R 60 Studio Stainless Newport 2 ProV1, ProV1x, or NXT Tour

Your Tigers are going to be Rolled over by the Tide.

GO BAMA! I can hear it now... "....hey Tigers......we just beat the hell outta you......." "Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer, give 'em hell Alabama!"

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

I'm a huge Maryland Terrapins fan. I'm really trying to go down to Death Valley for the game this year. I hear it is a great experience!

Hopefully the refs don't try to screw us like the last time we beat you guys in DV.

Driver: TM Rocketballz 10.5°, Stiff Shaft

3Wood: TM Rocketballz Tour 14.5°, Stiff Shaft

7Wood: Maxfli, Regular Shaft

5-PW: TM R7 Draw, Stiff Shaft

Wedges: 50, 54, 58° Cleveland CG14 or CG15

Putter: TM Rossa Daytona

I'm a huge Maryland Terrapins fan. I'm really trying to go down to Death Valley for the game this year. I hear it is a great experience!

yeah I just saw where a recruit who verbally agreed to attend MD decided to go to Memphis instead....a QB recruit...... boy I miss the days of Penn State vs. MD (at old Memorial Stadium).....as a huge PSU fan (and a guy who grew up in Baltimore) myself I remember some tough games (even though you guys only managed 1 tie and the rest losses in forever )

yeah I just saw where a recruit who verbally agreed to attend MD decided to go to Memphis instead....a QB recruit......

and now PSU wants a 2 for 1 to play us again. I know you guys pummeled us in the past, but nowadays I think it would be a great series. I'm still pissed we are taking off two years of the WVU series to play Cal.

Your Tigers are going to be Rolled over by the Tide.

You might be a Rammer Jammer. But it is not going to help you this time. I am glad that you think Bama is that good. Sorry, not gonna happen.

Joey R

In the Bag:

905T w/Aldila NV 75x 904F w/Dynamic Gold x100 MP-32 w/Project X 6.5 Vokey 52.08 BeCu 56 MP-R 60 Studio Stainless Newport 2 ProV1, ProV1x, or NXT Tour

Don't worry, the refs like to screw everyone and especially us for some reason. I have seen a many of questionable call is DV. You will not believe the experience at Death Valley. It is definitely worth the trip if you can make it. I can guarantee that I will be there.

Joey R

In the Bag:

Don't worry, the refs like to screw everyone and especially us for some reason. I have seen a many of questionable call is DV.

Sounds awesome, I've heard that even though it is the best atmosphere in the ACC, the CU fans are still pretty gracious to the visitors. Good luck this year, I don't hate Clemson nearly as much as other ACC teams.

BTW, I was second row mid court for our debacle of a basketball game against you last year at Comcast.

You might be a Rammer Jammer. But it is not going to help you this time.

And this is coming from the football powerhouse, Clemson? HAHAHAHA

You must be on the Tiger rag?

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

Alabama has been winning and losing in a stacked SEC since 2005 with a painful coaching situation for the past, what, 7 years? (Mike Price lol). Clemson is playing in a burnout ACC with Tommy Bowden solidly in place.

I'm not saying that Clemson won't be better than they've been and win the ACC this year, but those stats are a joke. Bama had to play LSU, Auburn, and McFadden-led Arkansas every year since 2005, nevermind their SEC East opponents.

Note: This thread is 5755 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!