IGNORED

does any one here invoke the pro v-1 rule?

ganjagolfer
Note: This thread is 5791 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i don't cheat, i play the ball as it lies or as it should lie

Yeah but you cant tell how it should lie.

if your rolling over the back either strike it better or pitch it shorter. SIMPLE AS

INT Grom

MP600 - UST V2 STIFF SHAFT

PT906F2 UST V2 STIFF SHAFT RESCUE DUAL MP60 Irons CG12 Wedges Redwood Anser Black SatinITS ALL GOOD!! =]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also i think the person with three holes in one , WAS JOKING!

INT Grom

MP600 - UST V2 STIFF SHAFT

PT906F2 UST V2 STIFF SHAFT RESCUE DUAL MP60 Irons CG12 Wedges Redwood Anser Black SatinITS ALL GOOD!! =]

also i think the person with three holes in one , WAS JOKING!

I actually enjoyed this post the most out of this whole thread of awesomeness.

No...really? The dude with three hole in ones was joking?... joking ... joking ... JOKING . You'll figure it out.

Hi-Bore 9.5° w/ UST pro-force v2 Stiff
Halo 1i 16°
Halo 3i 22°
735.cm 4-PW
Vokey 52.8, Vokey Spin-Milled 56.10, 60.4 Sophia 32" or Studio Design 1 34"

if your shot hits the green and bounces over and you know that if you were playing a pro v-1 but aren't because they are so damn expensive, then you get to place your ball on the green where it would have probably ended up if you were playing a pro v-1 due to having extra back-spin.

No sh*t your scores improved. You're cheating.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

No sh*t your scores improved. You're cheating.

Oh, I just realized who posted this. I fell for it, ganja.

You win this one.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

This just keeps getting better!!! keep reeling'em in Ganja..like shooting fish in a barrel!!

Oh yeah...I've cut my handicap in half..great tip!

"You're not good enough to get mad. Enjoy the round." Arnold Palmer to Jim Leyland.

Driver: Taylormade r5 80 10.5
Irons: Taylormade RAC OS 3-PW True temper reg flex
Hybrid: Nike Rescue 18* graphite stiff flexWedge: Taylormade RAC 56* satinWedge: Cleveland Tour Action 60*Putter: Odyssey White...

if your shot hits the green and bounces over and you know that if you were playing a pro v-1 but aren't because they are so damn expensive, then you get to place your ball on the green where it would have probably ended up if you were playing a pro v-1 due to having extra back-spin.

I got paired up with a guy who used a tee for every shot and purposefully hit the ball out of bounds because it was shorter than playing the dog legged fairway. Oh, did I mention he was teaching his new daughter-in-law the game as well?!!... Maybe I could hook you up with that guy for a round... You two could start your own rules committee.

In my bag:
Launcher 460 9 degree aldila stiff shaft
13 degree fairway wood aldila stiff shaft
Halo 2i hybrid stiff shaft
CG4 irons 4 thru PW regular graphite shaftsCG10 wedges 52,56, and 60 degreeOdyssey Putter #4

Like a bunch of Eveready bunnies.......They keep biting and biting and biting and .........

Driver: R7 425,  3-wood: V-Steel
3H Burner,  4-pw: R9 TP
SW: Vokey, 56-10
Putter: Cameron

ganjagolfer, if you're serious about this "rule", heres a suggestion. Get some actual pro v1's and go play a round with them, no moving your ball. I think you'll be surprised to see the difference between how you think it would react/spin and how it really plays.

ganjagolfer, if you're serious about this "rule", heres a suggestion. Get some actual pro v1's and go play a round with them, no moving your ball. I think you'll be surprised to see the difference between how you think it would react/spin and how it really plays.

good point and did it

the actual basis of this was playing a new course with firm greens and the front nine i played a pinnacle with lots of shots landing on the green and bouncing over and i shot a 44 and the second round i played a pro v-1 and hitting similarly quality shots only this time they landed on the green and checked up and shot a 39 i was like "wow, this ball is worth all the orgasimating folks go on and on about it" and so said to my playing buddy after this i am going to invoke the pro v-1 rule for future rounds as i can't afford (or more think its dumb to play $4 balls) and relate my ball on the green in relation to my ball mark. yes, this thread is a joke but i'm sure some "bunnies" will only read the first page and nibble on the cabbage also, its been proven to me to be true the reports that the uk has procrastinated way too long in getting the lead out of the pipes

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Ganja..you shouldn't have said anything man!!! This is just f...ing hilarious!! In the words of the immortal Bugs Bunny "What a bunch of maroons"

"You're not good enough to get mad. Enjoy the round." Arnold Palmer to Jim Leyland.

Hybrid: Nike Rescue 18* graphite stiff flexWedge: Taylormade RAC 56* satinWedge: Cleveland Tour Action 60*Putter: Odyssey White...

Ganja..you shouldn't have said anything man!!! This is just f...ing hilarious!! In the words of the immortal Bugs Bunny "What a bunch of maroons"

it really doesn't matter, folks are gonna keep calling me a cheater, its cool as long as they don't tell my wife, also, i prefer my maroons with some rum, macaroons

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

it really doesn't matter, folks are gonna keep calling me a cheater, its cool as long as they don't tell my wife, also, i prefer my maroons with some rum, macaroons

ahaha you are quite the comedian, GREAT THREAD!!

Take this Rule to the USGA. Maybe you can make it official.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

good point and did it

did seem to be a lot of bunnies from across the pond
Driver: R7 425,  3-wood: V-Steel
3H Burner,  4-pw: R9 TP
SW: Vokey, 56-10
Putter: Cameron

Wow, thanks for explaining that it was a joke, Mr. Explain the Obvious-Guy

Golfunit

In the Bag:

Driver: FT-5 10° Speeder 652 Stiff4-Wood: Taylor Made V-Steel Regular 14.5ºHybrids: Taylor Made Mid 19º and 22ºIrons 4-W MP-60 DG S300Wedges: MP-T 51°06 and 56°10Putter: Red-X

Or maybe use a Tiger rule! If you were Tiger Woods your ball would have landed in the fairway and not in the middle of the lake, so you put your ball in the place it would have landed....

Tigers ball is only in the fairway 50% of the time so this would be a stupid rule also. I've got that beat.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Wow, thanks for explaining that it was a joke, Mr. Explain the Obvious-Guy

Hey..don't mention it.. always glad to help out the slow witted

• 2 weeks later...
Wow... after reading this, my head nearly exploded. It's people like you who piss me off, yet make me laugh so hard... nice.

In the Bag (right now)...

Cleveland Tour Issue 310UL* - Miyazaki Kusala Blue 83X

Taylormade R9 TP Tour Issue 13* - Diamana Blue 63X

Taylormade TP Hybrid 17* - Matrix Altus 80X

Taylormade TP Hybrid 19* - Matrix Altus 80X

Nike Forged Blades - 4-W - ProjectX 6.5

Nike VR Black V-Rev 52*, 58*

Scotty Cameron California Hollywood

Taylormade Penta TP3 ball

Note: This thread is 5791 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!