IGNORED

i just realized how hard my irons are to hit

JYB
Note: This thread is 5792 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So i've been playing pretty much everyday this week at Doral Arrowwood with Howard Wyckoff and damn...my CG1 BP's are WAY to hard to hit. Not only that, but i just found out that i'm using X100 shafts!

I need to get fitted for some AP2's or something like that...but, i'm going to wait until spring 2009 to see what new stuff comes out. I'd rather see what new technology the new year brings than to fit myself up at Hotstix now.

Try the MP-57 as well. Cheers

In my Sun Mountain 3.5 light stand bag:

Driver: Burner (10.5 degree)
Hybrids: 3DX DC (17 degree)
Irons: Taylormade R7 (4-AW)SW: Vokey Spin Milled (56 degree)Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 (coming soon)Balls: Pro V1 and NXT Tour

I just got the AP2. As the same with the MP-57 (which both are excellent clubs), it's not that hard to hit.
You don;t have to wait until 2009 because technology won't advance thát fast! The AP2 just got released.
In the bag:

Driver: R7 460 10.5*
Hybrid: Heavenwood H3 20*
Irons: AP2 3-PWWedge #1: CG12 52*Wedge #2: CG12 58*Putter: 2-ball

Note: This thread is 5792 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!