IGNORED

St. George Utah

Note: This thread is 5781 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

hey everyone,

I'm taking a trip that will lead into St George, Utah and am bringing the sticks.

Right now I've got a tee time for the Entrada at Snow Canyon ( http://www.golfentrada.com/ ) but am curious if anyone knows how it stacks up against The Ledges ( http://www.ledges.com/ ) or Coral Canyon ( http://www.coralcanyongolf.com/ ).

I know TL Golf just did a write up about a year ago on St George, but if anyone has any opinions it would be good to hear them as well.

FWIW, I won't be heading out to Mesquite NV to play Wolf Creek, and have only one round in St George before heading south to Arizona...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Flickr pics from hacking it up at Pebble, Bandon, Pinehurst, Whistling Straits, the Black, Kiawah & more...

nice, thanks for the heads up sabram, and especially the photos.

unfortunately i'm heading southwest from st. george to get to scottsdale, and i've yet to play golf in utah, so that's why i'll save wolf creek for next time i'm in vegas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Flickr pics from hacking it up at Pebble, Bandon, Pinehurst, Whistling Straits, the Black, Kiawah & more...

I played Coral Canyon a few years ago. It was really nice. The course is a nice desert course. I don't usually play courses nearly that nice but clubhouse staff was very helpful. The experiance was very enjoyable for me. The course itself was nice as I said, but no real wow holes. I don't know much about the Ledges other then the commercials I see on TV, but I would say you won't go wrong with Coral Canyon if you go there.

In My Bag:
Driver: 907D2 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 13*
5 Wood: 906F2 18*
Irons: : MP-32: 3-PWWedges: : Vokey 54.10 and 60.4Putter: Circa 62 Charcoal Mist Model #6

nice, thanks for the heads up sabram, and especially the photos.

If you are going through the "guts" of Utah, you may want to stop a few hours before St. George and check out Thanksgiving Point (I know I have mentioned it before). I bet it will be cooler than St. George or Arizona this time of year, and the course is worth the stop (in my biased opinion).

Note: This thread is 5781 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!