IGNORED

Where Do You Keep Your Scorecards?

Harry Longshanks
Note: This thread is 5796 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Whether you keep all of your scorecards, or just the ones with some sentimental value or significance, I'm curious about where people keep their scorecards.

Shoebox? File Cabinet? Aunt Betty's Urn?

Right now, mine are just in a couple of drawers, but I'm looking for interesting storage ideas.

Well, of course.

Haha nice. I just use old golf ball boxes. You can stack a bunch of them in there. I guess I really don't need to keep them as I have them stored online, but whatever.

"What is best about a great victory is that it rids the victor of the fear of defeat. 'Why not also lose for once?' he says to himself; 'now I am rich enough for
that'" -Nietzsche

In My Stand Bag:
R7 Draw 9.0 Deg Stiff Flex Driver AMF Progression 3 Wood SUMO2 3/20 Deg Hybrid & CPR 4/24 Deg...

Haha nice. I just use old golf ball boxes. You can stack a bunch of them in there. I guess I really don't need to keep them as I have them stored online, but whatever.

Yeah, I have some with sentimental value: special courses played; important people in my life that I played with; milestones in my golf proficiency. Stuff like that.

I keep them in my Nike shoebox. I wanna look back someday and see the progress I made.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

I used to keep them in the large pocket on a Ping Hoofer bag. That was back in the day. Probably had 50-60 in there when I cleaned it out. I never keep them now.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

• Administrator
I don't. Not even on some of the most famous courses I've played.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don't. Not even on some of the most famous courses I've played.

someone tossed you a softball and you whiffed

....I can find your ScoreCards pretty easily
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

I scan them with my old school flatbed scanner and throw them away.

SLDR 430 TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR Mini Driver TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR 4h Matrix Black Tie 95s
Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

I dont keep mine after I enter them in my computer.

In my freestyle:
Driver: 10.5* G5 with UST V2
F.W. wood: 16* retro raylor with Aldila HM-40 Tour Gold
Irons: i5 3-pw. Stiff cs lite shafts
Wedges: 8620 51*, 56*, and 60* Putter: classics 1 34""Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

I have a stack rubber banded in my nightstand from last season.

This season I have them rubber banded on the computer desk so I can enter them into Scorecard.

I plan go keep them as long as I can (read: until my wife finds them and yells at me to throw them away).

Blog Internetz | Twitter | Rolling Knolls
----
Super LoCo 457cc 10*
Tight Lies 16* & 13*
Recovery 21* Pure Distance 4-PW Diadic 52* and raw 588 60* Anser 4 blade U-Tri Tour

I have a stack rubber banded in my nightstand from last season.

So do you keep them until the end of the season and then you enter them all into scorecard at once?

âI'm glad I brought this course, this monster, to its knees.â

Note: This thread is 5796 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!