IGNORED

Price drops in equipment - thanks for nothing TM & Callaway!!

Note: This thread is 5753 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

New price slashes! Nike and Cobra Drivers! Include Sumo 5000, Sumo 2 5900

yeah i'm surprised they dropped them mid-season

maybe to bring back consumer attention after tiger's leave?
In The Bag...

Nike Nike SQ SUMO 5000 9.5*(UST ProForce V2 Stiff)
Titleist 975F 13.5* (Dynamic Gold S300)
Titleist DCI 990 2-PW (Dynamic Gold S300)Nike Forged Unchromed 53*Nike Forged Chrome 60*Ping G2i Craz-e

Prices tend to drop in the summer as retailers try to make room for new models arriving in the fall. Golf clubs are a money pit as far as resale value goes. But if you like last years model, late summer is a great time to buy. I've lost hundreds, (gasp) maybe thousands on clubs over the years. At least were getting to the point of diminishing returns in club designs. I think clubs will start to stay in golfers bags longer. Bad news for the club companies. But they will come up with some new idea to sell clubs. Remember how we went from c.o.r. to max size, to MOI, to interchangable shafts?

Note: This thread is 5753 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!