IGNORED

Flipped a Golf Cart

denver_nuggs_15
Note: This thread is 4282 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Forget flipping a cart, my friend almost drowned one!

We were at the 15th hole at a new course; a par 5 502 dogleg left with a huge river going along the left side. (The left rough is pretty much a steep hill that leads toward this river). So my friend drops me off at my ball and goes to drive over to his ball, which happens to be on this left rough hill. Due to some groundwork on the hole, most of the left rough was roped off, except for a little 15 foot wide path along the edge of the river. My friends ball was in this path further up, with a bunker on his right, and the river on his left.

So he parks the cart on this path and takes his shot. He puts his club back and then, to my surprise, begins to make a 3-point turn on this hill! So he's making this turn, but it had just rained and the cart's brakes weren't that good. Plus, due to some rain, the river had grown in size and was moving at a good speed. Just as he's facing up the hill, the cart's brakes begin to slip. The cart began to slide down the hill towards the river. Luckily, my friend, who I can now consider an expert driver, quickly turned the cart and managed to get out of it.

It was a few tense minutes, but good on my friend for getting out.

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

Note: This thread is 4282 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!