IGNORED

New Nike Victory Red Blades and Cavity Back Pictures

Note: This thread is 5740 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

they look cool but really, they're just nike's version of the AP2 imo

By that logic, you could say that the AP2's are just the Titleist version of the Ping S58. Though they may share some design components (if the sole is really a different material and not just a different finish on the same metal) the Nike clubs look unique to me...and with cavity back and blade versions available I imagine they will allow you to order a combo set. Kinda like a cross between the Z blend and AP2.

Callaway FT-9 Tour I-mix 9.5° Driver (Fujikura Zcom Pro 65 stiff)
Mizuno F-50 15° 3w (Exsar FS2 stiff)
Bridgestone J36 19° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro 23° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro Forged 5-pw Irons (DG Black Gold stiff)Nike SV Tour Black Satin...

I believe the sole is just a different finish, read it somewhere, will try to find the link
In The Bag

Titleist 905T 9.5°
Nike Sumo2 15°
Nike Sumo2 19°Nike Forged Irons - 3-PW Titleist Bob Vokey Spin Milled 56°10°Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2

The design is really easy on the eyes. While I understand the color being an integral part of the line it would look nicer if they should had a simple, small red swoosh with the TW stamp. Instead, they look like the original pair of Air Jordans.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

The design is really easy on the eyes. While I understand the color being an integral part of the line it would look nicer if they should had a simple, small red swoosh with the TW stamp. Instead, they look like the original pair of Air Jordans.

maybe TW & Team Jordan will merge. that's an awesome look at the club. they do look like the black and red 1's as seen in "the dunk" picture & highlight reel.

Just for you I'm gonna go test the clubs wearing my black & red 1's.
DJ Yoshi
Official DJ: Rutgers Football
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

Wow those look great, I cant wait to try them out!

Hoofer Lite
Burner 10.5* S - Flex
I3 3 wood, UST Proforce 65 Gold S-Flex shaft
Idea Pro Gold 3H S - Flex
Forged Blade Irons Tour Black Satin Wedge 52*/10* Vokey Oil Can 56*/10* Forged Wedge (60*/12*) Studio Design 1.5 with CS Pro Plat finish Pro V1 balls

I'm sure they all don't have the TW stamp because Paul Casey uses these and I'm 99.9999999999999999999999999% sure he wouldn't want a TW stamp on his. lol

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

Oh and, when i got my NikeForged Irons, the previous owner had replaced the black swoosh and numbers with red. It looked SO tacky. You have no idea. I would post pictures, but i fixed the problem the night i got them.
In The Bag

Titleist 905T 9.5°
Nike Sumo2 15°
Nike Sumo2 19°Nike Forged Irons - 3-PW Titleist Bob Vokey Spin Milled 56°10°Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2

Meh, Don't like the look of them.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I'm sure they all don't have the TW stamp because Paul Casey uses these and I'm 99.9999999999999999999999999% sure he wouldn't want a TW stamp on his. lol

Who said that all of the irons would have the TW stamps?

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Who said that all of the irons would have the TW stamps?

well... whoever said they would have TW stamps meant in a retail setting

obviously tour players using these clubs wouldnt have a TW stamp, one of the pics has a AK (anthony kim I take it?)

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Note: This thread is 5740 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!