IGNORED

Attention all people who...

par3forme
Note: This thread is 5646 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wow you can bounce a ball on a golf club. Gee what a stud you are to be able to do what any human with at least one arm and one eye can do after about 3 minutes of practice. Wow I am really impressed. Even more impressed that you chose to assume that I cannot. Seriously. You just keep bouncing your ball and the rest of us will just keep laughing at you and your sad little attempt to look cool. Rock on dude.

The rest of us? What rest of us? Everyone on this thread has agreed its something they like to do and don't care if they look stupid doing it (in which they don't) You are the one who looks stupid for bringing up the fact that you focus on other people and what they do, and can blow hot steam out of your ears because people bounce a ball on their club.

I will keep bouncing my ball, others have stated it practices hand eye co-ordination.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rest of us? What rest of us? Everyone on this thread has agreed its something they like to do and don't care if they look stupid doing it (in which they don't) You are the one who looks stupid for bringing up the fact that you focus on other people and what they do, and can blow hot steam out of your ears because people bounce a ball on their club.

but an you consistantly hit your driver after bouncing it? I can do it the odd time, and our golf pro here is sick, he just like hits the ball with hte heel of his driver so it hits him in the shoe then it bounces up and he starts juggling it then drives er.

"Don't drink and drive, don't even putt."

In my bag:
Sumo2 9.5 degree driver I3 3 wood 5 wood Deep Reds 3-PW Vokey 60 degreeSW 2 bar hybrid putter.

I can bounce it for a LONG time off a LW, TW, AW, SW, PW and even my 9 iron.

Really? The girls love it? Are you playing at the playboy mansion? I am sure they are laughing, but probably not WITH you lol.

Oh yeah, and the only guys that can't do it are dead, quadriplegic or blind. It's really not a skill dude.

but an you consistantly hit your driver after bouncing it? I can do it the odd time, and our golf pro here is sick, h

Ya, its really hard with the driver.

Funny you mention the bolded, I just learned that the other day.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Wow you can bounce a ball on a golf club. Gee what a stud you are to be able to do what any human with at least one arm and one eye can do after about 3 minutes of practice. Wow I am really impressed. Even more impressed that you chose to assume that I cannot. Seriously. You just keep bouncing your ball and the rest of us will just keep laughing at you and your sad little attempt to look cool. Rock on dude.

I'm sorry but the fact you are a 36 handicap and you chose to act out like this makes you seem ridiculous. Definitely makes you seem a more than a little bit jealous...

In my bag:
Sumo2 9.5 degree driver I3 3 wood 5 wood Deep Reds 3-PW Vokey 60 degreeSW 2 bar hybrid putter.

Ya, its really hard with the driver.

It's quite the trick, especially in something like our junior open when you are waiting to tee off due to the ridiculously slow golf, and it strikes fear in your opponents.

Maybe not the last part but whatever, it still looks sweet.

In my bag:

I just noticed you are only 16, I guess that explains the teenage angst lol

It's all good dude, you really are the man don't worry.

I just noticed you are only 16, I guess that explains the teenage angst lol

How is that angst at all? You're making yourself look ridiculous...

In my bag:

I'm sorry but the fact you are a 36 handicap and you chose to act out like this makes you seem ridiculous. Definitely makes you seem a more than a little bit jealous...

Whats up with Canada? Are you all just a$$holes with no sense of humor? Lighten up already geez. I made one silly little comment and you got your panties all up in a bunch over it. Relax already.

Whats up with Canada? Are you all just a$$holes with no sense of humor? Lighten up already geez. I made one silly little comment and you got your panties all up in a bunch over it. Relax already.

Aren't you the guy uptight about people bouncing golf balls on there wedges? Okay there champ, keep tucking your pants into your socks.

In my bag:

And jealous? Are you insane? Jealous that you can do something anyone person on earth can do? What a weak and insecure person you must be to assume I am jealous of you lol.

What in GOOD GODS NAME are you guys arguing about?!?!? Silliness I say!

Anyway - does anyone here utilize the free hand as a way to start the juggling? Or do ya'll flip it up off the ground with the club itself? I do the latter

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

But really, how many times do you run across a ladder on a golf course?

My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

And jealous? Are you insane? Jealous that you can do something anyone person on earth can do? What a weak and insecure person you must be to assume I am jealous of you lol.

It makes you seem a little jealous that golfers better than you show it off.

And I can only get it up on the face of my wedge doing that some times, usually I can do it if I stickhandle it a bit. haha

In my bag:

For god sake stop arguing over this, you look like a bunch of childish muppets lol , its bouncing a ball on a wedge.. jeeezz

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

this thread has kept me entertained for a few minutes. i can do it. i do it when i'm waiting for the crazy slow people infront of me. it kills time. it doesn't look dumb too me. i learned it because it looked cool

i'm weird because i cant do it with my wedges.......

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

this thread has kept me entertained for a few minutes. i can do it. i do it when i'm waiting for the crazy slow people infront of me. it kills time. it doesn't look dumb too me. i learned it because it looked cool

Now that is a post I can respect. You addressed the issue without trying to make yourself look like some super golf stud and put others down because you assume others don't have this magical gift of bouncing. Thank you for showing me that not everyone here has his head up his a$$.

Now that is a post I can respect. You addressed the issue without trying to make

No one on here is trying to do that mate, and anyone who is needs to get a life, I think the majority opinion is that your rant was unfounded as people do not bounce the ball on the club to look 'cool' it is to help avoid boredom when waiting for a tee time/slow play, it is also a good way to develop hand eye coordination.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

Note: This thread is 5646 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!