IGNORED

Welcome back, Erin Andrews!

Q.Q.Quillume
Note: This thread is 5721 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Last night (8/29/08) - South Carolina vs. N.C. State football game on ESPN - 1st time I've seen Erin Andrews since March. I think.

With Erin, even an extremely lousy (34-0) game gives fans something to look forward to.

Horribly sexist? How dare anyone acknowledge that someone of the opposite sex is attractive! Don't you people realize this is the 21st century?!
In my bag:

Driver: R540xd
3wood: F-50
3-PW: MP-60Wedges: misc. + RAC Chrome 56°Putter: Oz Blue ChipBall: One Platinum

Last night (8/29/08) - South Carolina vs. N.C. State football game on ESPN - 1st time I've seen Erin Andrews since March. I think.

Where have you been, she been at baseball games all summer!

Not really a fan of football?

I hardly think what Triple Q said was "sexist". He simply stated that having Erin Andrews on the set makes a bad football game watchable, which I happen to agree with. Is she attractive? Sure, but what makes her

extremely attractive is her knowledge of whatever sport she is covering. She's just not some bimbo on the sidelines.
Horribly sexist? How dare anyone acknowledge that someone of the opposite sex is attractive! Don't you people realize this is the 21st century?!

Okay, settle down.

Alan Olson

Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!
Check out our Facebook page!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I hardly think what Triple Q said was "sexist". He simply stated that having Erin Andrews on the set makes a bad football game watchable, which I happen to agree with. Is she attractive? Sure, but what makes her

That's nice of you to say. Thanks.

It just gets old feeling like the minority, watching a sport or Highway 18, for the love of watching a sport, not the girls.

Oh yes, I was thinking the very same thing. One of her better outfits last night too. For some reason, I never hear her interviews.... :)

R9 460 9.5
R9 3-Wood
Irons AP1 4-PW
Wedge X-Forged 62*, 56*, 50*
Studio Select 34" MS Newport 2 TP Red

Best interviews in the business ... sorry julie_m

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

She was gorgeous in person at the College World Series.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

It just gets old feeling like the minority, watching a sport or Highway 18, for the love of watching a sport, not the girls.

Can't it be both?

Don't you enjoy watching Adam Scott, Tiger, or whomever floats your particular boat? Don't the N.C. boys and their sense of humor make you like them a little more? Nothing wrong with stating your preferences here just like us boys do. Maybe if you do it, more ladies will jump on the bandwagon. Personally, one of the reasons I like Charlotte and the Ashes is because they seem so sweet. Competitive, but sweet. And how can any guy resist a beautiful, sweet woman with a great golf swing. But Sam is still my favorite.

Welcome back, indeed.

Erin is a beauty!!!!! I enjoy her coverage of sporting events.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

I think she is grossbuckets, but if you are a fan of hers, you should really consider playing for the Cubs .

ESPN - a bastion of professional, objective reporting.

Blog Internetz | Twitter | Rolling Knolls
----
Super LoCo 457cc 10*
Tight Lies 16* & 13*
Recovery 21* Pure Distance 4-PW Diadic 52* and raw 588 60* Anser 4 blade U-Tri Tour

Don't you enjoy watching Adam Scott, Tiger, or whomever floats your particular boat?

Alright, you want to goad me on?

I do adore Adam Scott - he, Paddy, and Sergio have smiles that melt the heart. He and Serg also dress the best (and his Burberry sweater matches my purse ) I wish he was brighter in interviews, boy has nothing to say. Not like Padraig, I love when he interviews, it's so sweet when he says he's "trilled! I'm so trilled!" Gotta say what I love watching, though, are their beautiful swings. I can tell you the difference in all of them (and Annika's, and Lorena's, even Gulbis' weird extra vertebrae). Can't say I watch their butts, chests, or how they run. Nothing like a fella with body awareness like theirs. I'm just going to have to maintain that I watch sports for the athletes.

Alright, you want to goad me on?

Nothin' wrong with any of those reasons!

And the swings are a big part of the reasons we like the lovely ladies of the LPGA. And Paula Creamer's smile? Oh my. And when the boys here start their chatter, you should join in with your own and remind them that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. ("Gander" is a weird sounding word, isn't it? Gander. Gander. Gander. Hmm.)

Nothin' wrong with any of those reasons!

I'm trying to figure this out: "What's good for the goose is good for the gander." (I already figured out that Ms. Creamer has a nice smile. And a nice portfolio.)

Anyway, it looks like a "gander" is a "male goose". So, apparently "What's good for the goose is good for the gander" actually means "What's good for the goose is good for the male goose." I'm sorry, but I just don't get it . . .

• Administrator
Anyway, it looks like a "gander" is a "male goose".

And a "goose" can mean "the female of this bird".

So "what's good for the female is good for the male" is how it reads, really. Not that I care for this topic, but could we talk about this Erin bird instead of actual birds?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5721 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!