IGNORED

What 3 SandTrap members you would want to golf with

srjorion
Note: This thread is 5709 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I remember threads about pros you would want to play with and thought of this one. What three SandTrap members would you want to play with if you could? My three:

Harry Longshanks: He is always quick to offer excellent advice!
TourSpoon: Before I had computer problems in the Fantasy league and stopped playing I remember TourSpoon doing well and being very friendly. Seems like an awesome sport!
Dent: I would love to watch someone younger that seems to have talent. He has some intelligent posts for his age in my opinion, seems smart.

What about the rest of you?
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already played with a few members and had a great time. That said, three guys that I would like to play with:

1) Ben-He's a plus handicap, a club pro and has given me great advice.
2) Shindig-We both got fitted by the same company and we both really enjoy the technical aspects of the game.
3) CraigMac-Especially if he brings the rest of the Leaders of the New School.

I'm going to play with another member, this week. Should be fun.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

1) Ben-He's a plus handicap, a club pro and has given me great advice.

I was thinking the same thing!!! We might as well just get a foursome together!!!

Last I heard Busta wasn't speaking to Charlie or Dinco so L.O.N.S. is out of the question (Ben and Shin probably won't get that being left coast fellas)
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

Anybody!

Although I'd get mildly annoyed about having to wait for flopshotartist to go and buy new clubs at every other hole

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

Floppy isnt around anymore.

1. Harry- We share the same dry witted sense of humor
2. Craig Mac- We could smoke cigars the whole round.
3. DJ Yoshi- I just think he could bring a level of calmness to our group like he does threads.

I think it's hard to narrow it down to just three, my first instinct is shindig & junkie_27(for the good discussions I've had with these two since joining) & Ben(has given me a few small tips that have helped, seems like a nice guy, and seems like a baller!). However, I think there is about a dozen of prefered guys I would enjoy meeting and playing with and they include: a couple of cigar smokers, a couple musicians(well if you count a DJ as a musician ), a 16 year old young man who spends way too much time here, and the brains behind this operation. So I'd need about 3 tee times to get these guys in.

My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

Can't believe no one has said iacas yet!! Here is my list:

• iacas
  • Ben
  • Dent (Seems to be the popular choice!! )

Although I would be willing to play with anyone from here...
underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

One group would be

•Mike Elz
•GanjaGolfer
•G-Funk13

There are plenty of cool folk hereabouts. I'm sure I could come up with at least a half-dozen more foursomes.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

Dent
TCCcaddie
CG031

All kids around my age, and all fairly low indexes

I think it would be a fun round

Lets do it in Alaska, I'm sure you guys would love our greens!!!

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Never really thought about this, I would play with anyone off here its just a shame the majority of you live abroad, otherwise I would get more involved in TSP events and play golf with more members.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

I would play with anyone off here its just a shame the majority of you live abroad

We don't live abroad, you do!

My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

Can't remember the name, but the belly dancing chick!

Watch out, she might kick your @ss....

I'd have to go with Claire, and Harry, and the 4th spot is negotiable, maybe Grogger or Smallville or Iacas or Dent. There's a TON of good choices, I hope this thread gets really long!

I haven't talked with a lot of the folks around here but here would be my choices:

Harry Longshanks - for the comic relief
Dent - just to bring the average age a little lower
Julie_M - to bring the prettiness of the group up

Alternate would be iacas incase Dent was busy going to school or something.

I'm starting to think Dent is going to have to quit school so he can play all this golf. He's going to be busy.

In my Pro-Walker stand bag:

Driver: Founders Club "The Judge" Graphite shaft (benched for bad play)
3-wood: 15* steel shaft
5 & 7-wood: Velocitized BBT Oversized Graphite Shaft Medium Flex 21* & 25*3-iron: Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge (benched for bad play)4-SW: Maker's Pride irons steel shaftsP...

LOL, bogeyme makes a play for spot four.

You've got to have priorities. Sandtrap, golf, and then schoolwork (if you're not busy practicing your putting or something). I mean how much of it do you really use after you graduate anyways?

In my Pro-Walker stand bag:

Driver: Founders Club "The Judge" Graphite shaft (benched for bad play)
3-wood: 15* steel shaft
5 & 7-wood: Velocitized BBT Oversized Graphite Shaft Medium Flex 21* & 25*3-iron: Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge (benched for bad play)4-SW: Maker's Pride irons steel shaftsP...

Note: This thread is 5709 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!